Chapter Two

Todoroki's POV:
Endeavor: Shoto? Where are you?

I groaned as I felt an ache in my knees and walked out, granted my father had gotten a lot softer when he called me, which was weird, but a welcomed change.

My living situation had been a lot better as well since I started dating Izuku, because I stayed in the dorms a lot with him. Now I had need to leave the house more to help him with the baby. Not that I minded though.

Training was mostly the same, except Endeavor seemed tired.

I would have thought that Endeavor would calm down once he became number one, but it was the opposite. He became even more determined and did even more work than before and often times I'd walk out of training only to find a burn mark or two (which Izuku was kind enough to help with) and/or Endeavor walking in like he just had All Might beat the crap out of him.

I think he was working harder because there's more pressure for the Number 1 Hero, but he was doing fine before. Maybe he just feels like he has to raise himself up to prove he could be as good as All Might? Something else is telling me that he's also trying to prove himself to me and my family. I can appreciate that, but that doesn't get rid of my scar.

This time was worse though, as I glanced down at the ground while standing, I noticed my knees shaking uncontrollably. I tried ignoring it and training finished soon after. Followed by Endeavor looking like he was about to pass out, but he instead told me what I was good at, what I needed to improve on, and he kind of beat himself up verbally... I was expecting
him to look more disappointed in me, but he didn't.

After that I was left alone, although I can't leave and see Izuku now, since I can't let my father get suspicious. Especially when there is now a second loved one in danger alongside Izuku.

I jolt a little in surprise as I quickly suck in a breath of air.

I can't let anything happen to Izuku or our little one on the way... How could I forgive myself if Endeavor did something to them...? He can't know this... it's just too risky. He was angry enough when I told him we were just friends. I need to guard this secret with my life, if it means keeping my family safe.

That means there's a chance that my siblings can't know either, Endeavor never visits my mother, so I should be able to just ask her not to tell anyone. We might even need to hide it from some classmates that have a grudge against me or Izuku.

Whatever it takes, I will not let them go near or harm my family.
The Next Day
We were doing multi-training. And the Recovery Girl exempt Izuku from training, saying she'd let us tell everyone why ourselves.

I peered over my shoulder, and saw Izuku talking to Aizawa and cheering me on, I smiled and waved back at him.

Izuku was in the process of telling the teachers, after the Recovery Girl said that she could tell them herself, since Izuku's condition wouldn't get him expelled, but his physical training would be cancelled until he's completely recovered after labor.

I saw Aizawa jump when Izuku was talking to him, but seemed calm for the rest of the conversation. It did look like Aizawa harshly scolded Izuku, though, before talking it out more. Izuku was worried about Aizawa-Sensei's reaction more than anyone else's, not counting Principle Nezu, who seemed shocked and upset at first, but promised Izuku he wouldn't be expelled over it after seeing how worried Izuku was.