Not now, not ever

(Ceri's pov)

As we wait for the ambulance to arrive. My eyes are fixated on Maddy. As Gerwyn finishes on phone I hear a soft padding coming down the stairs. I twist my body to see whos coming.

'Rhydian.' My mouth stops 'Y-you can't be here."

'I want to see her.' His sentence has sharp, there was the power of an alpha in his voice.

He pushes past me. Nearly knocking me to the ground. As he does his face falls. In a split second he has gone from angry to disbelif. The sight of Maddys small fraile body was on front of him.

(Rhydian's pov)

My face falls. I open my mouth to say something... but I couldn t. My mouth was dry, my hands were claming and tears were coming.

I feel a hand on my shoulder 'An ambulane is on it's way.'

I sit down my head in my hands. Questions flew around my mind. I took hold of Madds hand.

'Please,' my voice was horse 'Please don't leave me. Not today, not tommorow, not ever. You can't'

Fat tears roll down my face. A sudden sound makes me turn around. Gerwyn stood there.

'Sorry mate.' He nods at me 'Ambulane is here.'

I nod as he walks past me. Gerwyn picks up Maddy and carrys her to the door.

'Wait!' I call out ' You can't take her to hospital they'll do blood tests and...'

'It's sorted Rhydian' I stare at my mum 'Go to bed and rest.'

I turn to walk away but I am brought back to face my mum 'No. I wamt to come.'

Ceri looks at me with a look at sadness in her eyes 'Please Rhydian go back. Let your dad lolk afyer I promise I'll call you Okay?'

I give in 'Okay'

As my dad climbs out the ambulane I watch my parents say goodbye. 'One day we're gunna be like that Madds.' I whisper to her and myself.

The future was exiting and I wanted to spend it with Madds. But at the moment it didn't look great.

'I hope so'

Maddys voice rings in my ears.