I said leave

(Rhydian's pov)

My mind is raceing. How was I going to tell Maddy what just happened? I kissed Jana! Not on purpose. It was an accident I swear.

As I enter Maddys room the phone begins to ring. I thunder down the stairs hopeing it's Ceri, or Maddy. As I reach the bottem I find my dad finishing of the phone call.

My mouth falls open as he turns around to me "So.....?"

"Shes awake!" He beams at me, "But shes not very well at all. Or at least thats what your mother said. You can go and see her if you like?"

Before I get a chance to answear Gerwyn, my dad, starts getting his keys "Ready?"

I nod. The 30 minuite journy felf like a life time. I couldn't wait to see Maddy.

(Maddy's pov)

"Rhydian and Gerwyn are coming." Ceri softly says to me.

I smile weakly at her. Paitently I wait. I can't wait to see Rhydian again. I wanna hear about what has happened over the past few days, however I get the feeling something bad hapoened but I don't know what.

As I wait I suddenly smell Rhydian's scent wafting down the coridoor.

"Rhydian?" I whisper into the air.

As I do his face appers around the corner. His muddy blond hair sticking up in all differnt directions. His greeny blue eyes lock onto mine. He walks uo to my bed. He smashes his lips into mine.

"I have missed you so much!" He whispers.

I laugh and whisper back "I've missed you to."

He drags a seat up against my bed. "So what happened whilst I was away." I beam at him.

His smile drops. Rhydian face suddenly becomes very serious. "Maddy I'm going to tell you something but before I do if you want me to go just say, I will completly undetstand. Also this was never meant to happen I swear." I listen to his heart. Its pounding, beating faster and faster.

"Okay." I simply say.

"Jana kissed me." I cod feel tdars welling up  " Jana kissed me just adter you left. I was just talking to her and she kissed me. I got het of md but..."

"Just leave Rhydian." My heart was broken. I didn't know what to do. Jana and Rhydian had kissed. I looked to the side of my bed, Rhydian was still there. "I said leave!" I shouted at him.