Chapter★01: Returning From The Indies

*Monday Night RAW (Backstage)*

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

It has been a hard time for the Good couple to go back to WWE with a newly signed contract and their friends with them. Paige's neck wasn't actually broken...it was temporarily paralyzed, but it was a miracle when one of the doctors brought her wrestling career back to life by naturally treating her neck two whole straight years and few months ago with a life risking surgery to get her neck back to normal. She almost did by Sasha Banks, but she made it through rehab for months till it was January of 2020 and support of loved ones in this madness.

She had no signs of Spinal Stenosis, yet the doctors took x-rays of her neck to see what happened to her and show her that she miraculously didn't get a severe whiplash injury on her spine…her neck was actually stiff due to the high flying painful moves she uses until they saw how it went agonizing for her bones...they treated it quick as soon as Seth Rollins call the doctors about it. They thought she had a neck injury from a severe whiplash, but she got some strong bones inside her body and pure strength within her spinal cord. No one knows what the most unstable power couple is gonna do next, yet they want to serve justice on some people and wreak havoc on strong champions.

"Jon, did Colby and Joe got the text?" Paige questioned her husband.

"Yeah," Mox replied with a cheeky grin on his face. "Did your girls got theirs as well?"

Paige nodded in response to his question, she giggles when Mox kisses on her left cheek and playfully glares at him afterwards once he cheekily slapped one of her butt cheeks. The gothic beauty smacks her plump lips in amusement at Mox and sashayed through the halls. Mox bit his bottom lip in lust as she sways them back and forth from left to right.

"What's this damn face about now, Dollface? We got a four kids and a house pet from those. One huge slap on these thick buns of yours has always bring me good luck 24/7," Mox complained.

The raven haired woman laughs hard at the crude joke from her husband as they both held hands and stroll down through the hallways. They saw Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns talking to Charlotte Flair, and Becky Lynch about them. The two married lovers walked in and surprised them.

"Oh My Gosh! You're finally back!" Charlotte squealed happily, hugging Paige close to her.

"We missed you so much in that damn ring, it's literally is horrible without you and Jon!" Becky whined, joining in the girl group hug.

"I'm sorry Becky, Jon gotta get someone from UFC while I travelled all alone to ROH for a peculiar crazy chick of mine who's a sweet little psycho from hell and back." Paige explained to Becky, tearing up a bit in joy and relief.

Roman took out Mox's old Shield tactical vest from the day he had destroyed it in the barrel fire before bringing out the newly customized one from the company and the crew. Mox smiled at it and hugged his big bro Roman tight. Seth joined into the brotherhood hug as three quarters of the Fallen Angels grinned madly at them and awed at the brotherly love reunion.

"Good news, we're gonna go off our damn scripts for SmackDown on Friday by attacking King fetish boy and his seven new dirty little fuckers." Roman announced.

"We got some new props that we can used, but I don't think I can trust my little gir with one of them." Seth added to the reminder, but turning to his daughter with an amused look.

Seth's daughter Roux gave him a sad puppy dog pout towards the Architect and slowly shakes her head no with sadness on her face. She bows her head in pure defeat before going inside her back pocket and pulling out the nun-chucks that his twin Paige got for Mox on his birthday a few years ago. Roux gives Seth the weapon back and sighs in surrender, sadness turns to happiness when Seth ruffles his daughter's hair.

"What's the weapons Colbs?" Mox asked him in curiosity, eyes widening when Becky whisper the whole list of lethal weapons they got.

"Someone snuck all of them in at once with the help of the main roster from each four brands for some vengeance on King Baron Corbin," Becky answered her brother in-law.

"She's right you know that," Charlotte reminded. "Also…I think it was two people who done that for us and want us as champions again."

The gang stares at the ceiling and thought about who did that for them. Their first thought was Triple H, but they shook their heads since he will never give them the props unless they are allied and faces. Paige smiled in response with Mox, knowing that Jonah and Mey were the ones that brought them.

They stopped when the poll panel showed that Paige was more likely to be the best twin than Seth, which made the others ooh and whistle in response. Seth stares at Paige's phone in disbelief and amusement. When she whispers to Seth, Paige told him that the reason wasn't her looks…it was his late humiliation pics from 2015 and 2016, leading to him to go mad in a playful way on his younger twin sister.

Seth was about to put his own twin in a headlock, but Paige did a gentle judo hip toss and hop on Roman's back for protection. Becky helped her husband up on his feet and chuckles when the Beast Slayer's jaw has dropped a bit in shock of his twin sister's strength. Charlotte then busted out laughing with his Shield brothers at Seth's actual embarrassing attempt to put Paige down onto her back.

"Oh…haha all you want guys, but you (points at Becky) Sweetheart are so gonna get punished after RAW when it's me and you alone!" Seth muttered at Becky.

Becky gasped in fake fear as she quickly hides behind Mox with a flustered, making the gothic beauty and the blonde legacy giggle their butts off as response to Mox's sister in-law using him as a human shield against her husband. They heard knocking, so the raven haired diva walks to the door and opens it to see their needed backup.

"Joe, there's the same little shit that stole your baby sister from you right at the door!" Paige called out jokingly to Joe.

The man glared at her as the gang laughed at him, Mey tried not to laugh as well until she cracked as soon as she couldn't held it much longer and joined them. The gang calms down and shakes their heads in amusement. Roman hugs his baby sister and carries her to the gang.

"That travel back to WWE was INTENSE," Mey answered while putting her head on her brother Roman's right tattooed shoulder. "Ferg and I manage to escape before anything else happened to us."

The Shield went to hug their top ally along Team PCB with Mey and smiled. The stage crew quietly awed at the friendship reunion and gesture them to start changing into their ring gear. Paige takes the girls with her to the face women's locker room and giggles like school girls as they left.

"Us four are certainly whipped, isn't that right boys?" Seth chuckled in amusement.

"Yeah," the men agreed with him.

This plan will be the best one since their debut from NXT and into WWE at the main roster. This will be a game plan...for them and them only. WWE had already combined NXT, MHC, RAW and SDL together into WWE Live, and it was going to be lit.