Prolong : Life of luxury

Life of luxury

"For your wrong doings against my bride I, the crown Prince sentence you to a life of exile. You are to leave this kingdom and never step foot in it again!"

The crown Prince held his bride in his arms, Cinderella after many years of hardship had stolen the Prince's heart and become the crown princess. Her step mother and sisters who had made her life a living hell, were now being punished for it. They knelt before them begging for forgiveness. They piled with the Prince but his icy blue eyes offered no mercy. They turned to Cinderella, a girl well known for her kindness. She buried her face in the prince's chest and sobbed. She had turned her back on them.
And so, as Cinderella had her happy ever after, her cruel step mother and sisters were left to have a miserable life of poverty.

* * *

My name is Anastasia Ivil, and I am the younger daughter Divilia Ivil and younger sister of Drizella Ivil. My father is a duke, Kal Deskon Ivil, a wealthy man in he kings lower court. Because of father's wealth and social status we lived a luxurious life.

Father would spoil us rotten, showering us with dresses, toys, jewelries and sweets even before we could walk.

We wore expensive silk dresses with frills and lace, our shoes were custom made and very comfortable. In the mornings were would have a delicious meal, pancakes and eggs, bacon and toast, chocolate tea, or herbal of great quality with honey. There was pie, cake and sweats of every variety at lunch. Dinner was an all you can eat buffet, of course I eat like there was no tomorrow.

We had maid servants that would do anything we asked, and carriages that would take us anywhere. We didn't have to lift a finger if we didn't want to and I didn't want to.

We bath in warm rose waters, and slept in soft spacious beds. It was truly a life of nobility. We merely needed to ask, and everything was done. 

I was three when I recovered my memories of my past life. I had lived a lower class life, living alone in a apartment and working in retail, every penny was a blessing. One day I spotted a dollar in the road but when I had went to claim it, I was hit by a speeding van.

It wasn't that I was greedy I just thought; "one man's loss is another man's treasure." Besides, I would have made good use of the money.

When was reincarnated I reviled in the pampering, after going so long on the bare necessities it felt good to be spoiled. But then my memories returned and the names "Anastasia and Drizella" being sisters, remained me of  fairytale from my old life; A tale called Cinderella.

Cinderella, a beautiful maiden, lost her mother at a young age and received a stepmother and sisters when her father remarried. After her father died she was turned into a slave by her stepfamily and abuse for many years. One day the Prince of the kingdom held a ball to select a bride, inviting every eligible maiden. Cinderella was not allowed to go but while crying - she did that a lot - her, "fairy God mother" appeared and gave her a magic make over and a ride to the ball. She alone danced with the Prince stealing his heart but at midnight, as the magic would disappear she ran away, leaving only a glass shoe behind. The Prince determined to find her, tried the shoe on every maiden's foot, none fit.

When he arrived a Cinderella house, the step sisters tried and failed to fit the shoe but Cinderella fit perfectly. And so they were married and the step family exiled.

I have the name of the younger step sister, Anastasia, and my mother and sister too bare similarity to those from the book.
Mother was a beautiful woman with long silky black hair, that she usually keeps in a bun, and emerald green eyes. She had a curvy figure and the elegance of a noble woman. She spoiled us and always trying to make us into the perfect ladies.

My older sister the heiress, was beautiful with curly black hair like mother, a fair slim face, and even slimmer body. She believed in figure and so didn't eat as much. Her eyes were narrow and brown, her make up heavy for her young age. She loved the color green and her wardrobe reflected that.

Father, a duke, was a tall and slender man with tan skin and curly red hair. He had long eyelashes that framed chocolate narrow mysterious eyes. Father was handsome and young, looking at him I suppose I could see why so many women coveted him and envied mother.

I had long curly red hair like father but emerald green eyes like mom, my eyelashes were annoyingly long and my face round and chubby. I had a very round figure, after eating a lot l had gotten fat. I was put behind my sister naturally, she was the heir. They placed her desire before my own though they tried to treat us equally.

To compensate for the lack of attention I was showered with all I could ever desire. Pink dresses, and lots of sweets, and all the toys I could dream of.

The people around me and how they behaved was too similarity to the characters from the book. A nasty thought that this might be a similar case entered my head.

In the book were didn't have a father, the story never told us why mother was raising son her own. I was worried father would perish, well that was assuming this was like the book.

* * *

My worst fears came to life when we went to a festival held by the king. It was only but a glance but I saw him, the king of emerald kingdom. He had brown hair and a thick mustache, his skin fair, he was a imposing man that demanded your full attention. It wasn't his chubby form or his mustache that made people pay attention, it was his eyes. A Icy blue and filled with fury, the same eyes he gave to his son the crown Prince.

If I was truly in a fairytale, then I was doomed to return to the way I as in my old life, poor and miserable. If it wasn't a fairytale then, hooray, it still wont hurt to save up some money, just in case.

I didn't fancy going back to a life of poverty all because of some plot to someone else's happy ending.
With a goal of never returning to poverty I began to plan a way to stay afloat.

I will never return to poverty, I will have my happy ever after.

* * *

Hello night walkers, Luna here!
Thank you for reading the prolong of Anastasia, be sure to add the story to you library to receive notification of new uploads.
I look forward to seeing you guys again.
Until next time
Night Song!