Prologue

It was the afternoon, everyone was at Tweek's house. As his parents and people started loading the truck, Tweek's friends came all to say goodbye.

"Do you know where your going Tweek?" Clyde asks.

"ACK! I don't know man! M-my parents said it'll be far though... I-I guess I'll never -nng- see you guys again! Or those crazy gnomes!" Everyone kept piling up questions for Tweek to answer, until his boyfriend came around. The elementary sweethearts. The kids gasp. Where will their relationship go? Will it end? Will it continue?

"Honey, can I talk to you somewhere private?" Craig asks politely. Tweek slowly makes his way towards Craig noticing him flipping off the kids so they wouldn't be nosy.

"W-what's up man?!" Tweek knew what was coming and he was okay with it. Both were. Both were just dating so the rest of the town would be happy, but now that Tweek was moving, they had no choice but to end it.

"I guess this is goodbye dude. Never thought it would end like this, ya know?" The two young boys stay quiet, but exchange a quick hug. Sure, they were never gay for each other, but they still cared for each other. They were best friends, "Do you think we'll ever see each other again?"

"I -nng- I don't think so man. The w-world is huge, you know? A-and it's not like we're all gonna b-be here -nng- forever too." People always made it seem like Tweek didn't know what he was doing or talking about, but he did. He just had twitches. Craig laughs. He knew what Tweek said might be true, but it was cute when Tweek got all serious.

"Tweek, darling, say your final goodbyes to your friends. We'll be leaving soon." Mrs. Tweek shouts.

"GAH! Yes mom!" Tweek hugs Craig once more, before going around to all his friends that came to say goodbye a hug. Once he was finished, the little boy runs back towards his mother. He hops inside the car and off they went. Everyone was behind the car, waving goodbye to their little favorite coffee shop owners

Craig was waving the most.

"So," Bebe and the girls come around Craig, "What's the status relationship?"

Smirking, Craig says, "Single."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: I know this chapter is short, buut it's just a prologue anyways so I promise the future chapters will be longer than this. Stay tuned for the next chapter please. Feedback is always wanted.