8

"CRAIG!"

The boys jumped back in surprise and blush. They were about to kiss...

Tweek grabbed his stuff and went for the door, "I-I-I'm sorry Craig... I'll just let m-myself out." And out the door, the boy went.

Craig is frozen in place as to what just happened. Sitting down on his bed, he grabs a pillow and shoved it into his face screaming before throwing it at the wall.

He gets up and goes downstairs to see who called him at the worst possible moment ever, "What?"

"Mom said you have to take me to the store." His younger sister, Tricia, said, "Also, was that your ex-boyfriend who walked out the door-?"

The girl meets her brother's fiery eyes, "Why the hell is you looking at me like that- oh wait- oh god..." Tricia starts laughing uncontrollably, "Uh a little early still don't you think? Cmon give the guy some time before getting him into bed!"

"I wasn't trying to! And I wasn't going to." Craig exclamations, defending himself.

"Yeah okay." His sister makes a mocking face.

"Hurry your ass up before I change my mind," Craig says, grabbing the keys.

"Fuck you, bro."

And as the siblings left the door to the store, Tweek was speed walking it home.

Jesus, what was that? Oh god! Don't let yourself be fooled. He's the god of all hotness, why would he ever be interested in you?

BEEP BEEP!

Tweek jumps up slightly, hoping and swearing it wasn't Josiah...

"Hey, Sweetcheeks," Tweek mentally groans, "saw you walking by yourself, what's up with that?"

The boy stops in his tracks to face his stalker, "Josiah, why can't you just.. leave me alone? Please!"

Josiah smirks, "Why don't you hop in and we can talk about it? Hm?"

Tweek turns away, "I'm not who I was those months ago. I'm not naive. I refuse to be your slave."

"Now, don't be like that Tweek... come one.. don't make this hard."

"No. I-"

"I said..." with that, 2 other guys came around the block. Cornering the fragile boy between the two and Josiah, "don't make this hard."

Tweek looks down. Trying not to break.

Not again. Please not again.. don't do this to me... just leave me alone. Leave me alone! Speak up. Speak up, speak up, speak up, speak up, SPEAK UP! I can't! Someone... please... help me...

Tweek feels a hand wrap around his wrist, "Whoa. Hey there, fellas. What's up?" Tweek looks up to see who his rescuer was and was to no shock it was Kenny.

"Kenny?"

Kenny tightens his grip around the tiny wrist, "Tweek, I thought you said you were gonna meet me at my place to finish up our project. Come on. Let's go before we get a bad grade."

As they were walking away, a voice breaks the silence, "Like you care, McCormick."

"What?" Kenny stops and turns a little bit.

"Well, I'm just sayin, you know? South Park's fuck boy who's been failing class since who knows how fucking long suddenly gives a damn about one little project." Kenny was quiet but began to laugh as he tried walking up to the guy though, Tweek stopped him.

"Please. Don't. I just... I just wanna -nng- go home. Please, Kenny." The poor boy decided to cool it. He knew who stressed and upset the twitchy boy was and moved his feelings aside for him.

From there, Kenny walked Tweek all the way home. He was grateful that Kenny walked him home too! He was scared maybe Josiah would follow them until Kenny left him.

They were right in front of the porch of Tweek's right, "Well, here we are! Safe at home." Tweek and Kenny exchange a hug.

"I appreciate you standing up for me back there. I-I tried speaking up, but I just..." he trails off now knowing what else to say. What a poor excuse. What? The words get stuck in my throat! Oh yeah...

"Listen, it's fine man. I understand. I'm here for you always." Kenny smiles and as he's about to walk away, a soft voice stops him.

"Wait. Kenny, wait, uh why don't you stay here," Kenny was shocked for a second, "I-I mean nothing like that! I just I'm scared if you know... he comes back..."

Kenny smiles and walks in. Tweek leads him upstairs, "My parents aren't back until midnight. Open late and open early, haha..."

"Understanding. They are coffee workers, ya know?" They both laugh softly.

They sit down on the floor and started chatting for hours, about what they wanted to do when they were older, their parents, and the list goes on. It felt nice speaking to someone who didn't judge you and just actually listened for once!

"So, who's the shirt you wearing? Definitely not mines, which is upsetting." Tweek blushes and laughs.

"It's Craig's. He -and- gave it to me when his guinea pig kind of... did the nasty on me." Kenny chuckles as Tweek tells the short story and how they even almost kissed.

"Man, the Craig, got flustered and didn't kiss you?! Damn. He lost his shot," Kenny looks at Tweek and sees the twitchy boy was slowly falling asleep, "I should head out. It's getting late and you should be asleep." Kenny was about to leave but Tweek grabs his arm.

"Please don't leave me... maybe you can stay here... just until I fall -nng- asleep? I'm just... still shook about what happened today. Sorry. You don't -nng- have to if you don't want to. I mean like-."

Kenny picks up Tweek bridal style and lays him on the bed, "Relax. You don't gotta explain. I'm here. I'll keep watch at least until your parents are here, cool?"

Tweek cuddles up in his sheets, "Cool." He smiles softly, closing his eyes to not keep the poor boy here any more than he has to.

Kenny kept watch, taking this very seriously. This guy clearly scared Tweek and Kenny didn't like it. He swore to protect Tweek at all costs.

Another thing was Craig. Craig would take advantage of whoever had the hots for him. Then again, Craig didn't take advantage of him when he had the chance. He could've easily kicked his sister out of the room and taken the soft boy down. But he didn't. Craig cared about him as Kenny did. More though, he not only wanted the twitchy boy, he wanted to trust. He didn't want to hurt him.

Maybe, Craig could help Kenny. Then again, it could cause more trouble for him and Tweek. Craig was an overprotective asshole and didn't like people touching or even looking at who was his.

He'll have to think about it more...

Kenny looks towards Tweek and saw he was sleeping. He smiles. Kenny looks outside and saw he didn't even notice his parents were home. The poor boy grabs his stuff and was about to jump out the window, but before that, he just had to give Tweek a little peck.

He leans towards him and kisses him on the forehead. Tweek smiles and wiggles a little which caused Kenny to chuckle softly.

Once he had made sure his room door was locked and that no one was in his room, he left through the window, locking it securely. Hey, he lived in a stupid ghetto neighborhood he had to protect his family, more importantly, his sister, somehow.

Kenny leaves and makes it back home safely