4

Tweek is the first to wake. His eyes wander wondering where he could be. Until he remembers he went home with Kenny, played some games, talk and slept with him-...

His heart beats fast, only now did he feel arms wrapped around him and his leg tangled with Kenny's. Oh, sweet Jesus! He didn't want to wake him though, so he slowly tried to get out of his grasp, but failed miserably. He sighs. Well, he should be comfortable and just fall asleep again.

As he faces forward, he notices he was small compared to Kenny. He is face to face with Kenny's chest. He raises his eyes and looks at Kenny's face. He had light freckles, a small nose, and his jawline was strong. But the most thing that pops out about Kenny was his thin lips. His lips were naturally pink. Tweek looks away and looks again, but this time as his hair. It was covering his face, he moves his hand up to uncover it.

Kenny opens his eyes, "Are you done staring?"

Tweek freaks out and pulls away, "OH SWEET JESUS. You were awake the whole time?! Why didn't you -nng- say anything man?"

Kenny chuckles, "You seemed to be enjoying just looking at me so I didn't wanna ruin that, but then I got hungry," The teen got up, stretching his arms out, "Wanna eat something with me?"

The coffee lover's first thought of eating something was nonexistent. He shakes his head, but he was craving something nice and warm to drink, "Do you have any -nng- coffee?"

Kenny takes a moment to think if his family did, "Pretty sure we do." He rises up and walks out the door, Tweek following close behind.

They walk into the kitchen to see Kenny's little sister, Karen, playing with her doll Kenny got her years ago. Kenny tells Tweek to be quiet as he slowly slides behind her to scare her. Of course, Karen notices and turns around, "I'm not a little girl anymore Kenny. I know your little games by now!" She looks past him and sees Tweek, "Who's that?"

"Karen, this is Tweek. Tweek this is my sister, Karen." Kenny walks away to find something in the fridge and cabinets to find something to eat and for coffee.

"Hi, your the new kid who recently came back, right?" Tweek nods and walks toward her to see what she was doing.

"Y-yeah man. It's been a while since I've -nng- been here in South Park." He explains.

Karen smiles softly, "So your already missing days from school?"

What?

She giggles as Tweek stumbles walking into the kitchen, "Ahh! I totally forgot about school! What time is it? We aren't that -nng- late r-right? Oh god! My family is going to disown me for missing school and, and, make me live outside with the gnome!"

"Chill Tweek, we probably missed 1st, but that's all. I usually always walk in late. Sorry dude, I should've known and woken us up for school since your back and all." Kenny walks back to his room and gets dressed quickly, walking back out.

"What am I supposed to -nng- go to school with? These clothes? What supplies? I-I don't even know my -nng- schedule! It's all back at home and if my parents see me -OH SWEET JESUS- at home getting my stuff and not at school, th-they'll disown me!" Tweek's mind is everywhere and Kenny saw he was stressed so he tries his best to calm him down.

"We'll just go to your place and as your getting ready and getting your stuff, I'll explain what happened to your parents and if they still disown you, you can live with me." He grabs his book bag and kisses Karen's head.

"Right, right, you're right. It should all be okay," he runs back to Kenny's room to put his shoes on and grab anything he might've left in the boy's room. As he was going over what Kenny had just said, he realizes that living with Kenny wouldn't be so bad. Ack. What was he even thinking? Tweek shakes his head and makes his way back to Kenny. They walk out together and to Tweek's house.