Not Quite Seeing Double

TW: Low-key kinda graphic torture, blood and slight emotional and mental manipulation (I think I'm not good with warnings but wanted to put one this time because it gets pretty dark)

Brandon sighed as he walked along the mountain path towards the training area. He was tired and frustrated. How was he supposed perfect the tag move with Aurora when every time she used her magic it hurt him? The move was devastatingly strong but would do him no good if he was knocked out from it. Or if he hit his teammates... He sighed once more, before abruptly tensing.

He was being watched. He forced his body to relax and continue as if he hadn't noticed. He let his magic sweep the area and listened to the noises the wind brought to him. Sure enough there was what sounded like quiet insane giggling coming from one of the edges. Brandon rounded a corner into an area that should have been a blind spot from his new stalkers (seriously first future Jakey, now this?) position.

He quickly made his way towards the outcropping and discovered a small cave. He entered and listened quietly exploring the dark area. Finding nothing he'd been about to chalk up the giggling to his imagination, at least, until he was slammed into from behind.

The world blurred as he hit the ground face first. He immediately tried to use his hands to push himself up but they were grabbed and wrenched behind his back. He growled and struggled but whoever was on him was refusing to let go. He made himself relaxed for a moment.

"Who are you?" He asked coldly as they slammed one hand on the back of his head refusing to let him turn to look.

They giggled. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Brandon shuddered. The insanity in the voice was near tangible as it cackled.

"Release me." He ordered trying not to let the fear the voice inflicted in him show.

"Now why would I do that? Especially when we can have so much fun together!"

Brandon struggled again but only for a moment before the hand gripping his hair yanked his head back and slammed it into the ground, sending his mind into oblivion.

Another Brandon sat back grinning down at his unconscious copy. "Let's have some fun." He whispered into the darkness.

Then he heard a small high-pitched gasp from the cave entrance. Turning his eye locked on to the small wind spirit that hovered there hands covering her face. He stood and let a mockery of Brandon's own calm smile cross his face.

"Hello little one." He took a few steps towards her as she fluttered back in fear. "Do me a favor and take a message to the likes of Divinus Magia please." He suddenly lunged and had Aurora gripped in his hand as she shrieked and thrashed the best she could. His insane smile returned as he tightened his grip and leaned closer to whisper. "Tell them that if they don't hurry, they'll be down to one leader. Understand?"

She froze staring at him in horror. His grip tightened further as his look turned more dangerous. "Understand?"

She nodded as quick as she could and he grinned. "Good, but it would be no fun if you went immediately... So I'll have to delay you a little." He turned and with all his strength threw her into the cave wall. She was able to slow herself before she hit the wall but was still knocked unconscious on impact.

He giggled again. He was gonna have allot of fun with this. His brother might not be happy but he didn't care. He picked up his counter part and leisurely exited from the cave.

A few hours later Aurora came to her senses. The moment her eyes opened she flew into the air and stared around the cove. At seeing it empty she took off as fast as she could towards Divinus Magia, ignoring the pain in her wings. She had a message to deliver.