1

Recently a earthquake happened in my state of Australia. Our home was left to nothing but rubble. We managed to save a few things including my dog Maze. Our good family friends the ' Van Dijk's ' . Offered us to come stay with them for as long as we need. They have 2 daughters named Coco and Slyvie. They also have a son whose name is Ruel.

Me and him are best of friends. We face time every night before we go to bed. He is a singer to he is big across a few countries. Thats also whats stopping me from you know liking him. These days when someone famous gets a girlfriend or boyfriend they just put down the other and then it comes to the point where they break up and the fans just stuff it up because they want to live their stupid fanatisies.

(Getting ready to leave)
"Got everything?" My Mom says. I look at her. "Does it look like i have anything to take?" I say as i get in the car and slam the door. My mom also gets in and looks at me and then starts the car. Maze jumps in the backseat and my mom starts to drive.

(Arriving at their house )
I get out and grab the very little stuff I have. I put Maze on a leash and walk to the front door with my Mom. We knock " Melissa it's so good to see you"  Says Mrs Van Dijk "Good to see you to!" Says my Mom. "Hi to you as well Morgan...Ruel is coming home soon he is coming home from this weekend long gig. Anyways make yourselfs at home and Ill sort your rooms out. You can put Maze outside with Max. He is friendly dont worry." Shes says as we walk through the door. Mine and Ruel's Mom discuss how this is all gonna work while i take Maze out to Max and then I sit on the couch. "Feel free hun to look around nobody is home its just me and Max." Mrs Van Dijk says. I leave and walk upstairs to Ruel's room. I look around and smile. A few pictures of us on facetime on his wall and a few in person. I giggle.  And that one time he  threw cheese at my face. I havent seen him in person for atleast 8 months. I look out his window at the view. Then i hear a car pull up in the driveway and its Ruel and his dad.   I text my mom to just hide in the room she is staying in so he doesn't know we are here.

Ruel's Pov
Finally home at last. My feet were sore and so were my vocals. I was just ready to plop on my bed and take the longest sleep i ever have. I notice another car in the driveway its not my mom's or any ones she knows. I walk through the door to my Mom and give her a hug. "How was it?" She asks "Okay i just need some dam sleep" I say. I walk up to my room and open the door to see Morgan sitting on my bed.