Fan signing event

"huf...im so nervous...im going to get a signature from  BTS for the first time!"Your friend looked at you with a big smile and said"Yup..and youre lucky i bought two tickets by accident of course"You just shrugged it off and went inside the building where the fan signing event was held.

_________________________________

Finnally it was your turn to meet them.You saw every each on of them before going to J hope."Hi whats your name?"He kindly smiled at you"Hi my name is Ennalis but you can call me Enna"He once again smiled and said good bye before giving the book to Jin.

"Hi Enna right?"You nodded and just remembered something..you forgot to give J hope a gift so you asked Jin if he could give the gift to him luckily he nodded and gave the gift to J hope."Soo Enna when did you arrived here?" "Oh i arrived here two days ago i think"He signed your book and put a little heart next to his signature."Hope i can meet you again Enna"You nodded with a smile."Hi Rm " "Hi Enna i bet its your first time meeting us right?" "Actually no i met you guys in MAMA" "Oh really thanks for coming i bet it was really far to come here" "Yes but its okay im moving in Seoul" "Alright then meet you next time byee" "byee"

Finnally after getting signatures from all the members except Taehyung.You also was confused why does every member know about you."Enna! I missed you~"All the armies were shocked because you got alot of attention from the members."Umm..i missed you too?"He chuckled and signed your  book."I hope to see you again byeee"You shyly went down from the stage and went to Starbucks to meet your new friend

____________________________________

"Hmm....Maybe he doesnt want to meet me..."When you said that suddenly the door opened revealing a guy with a mask and a hoodie.He opened his phone and messaged somebody but then your phone got a message from Taehyung.

Tae♡:Where are you?

TaEnna:Im sitting next to a big window that has the Starbucks logo on it

Tae♡:Oh okay im coming

Taehyungs pov

So the girl army is actually is Enna...I hope she doesnt freak out when i reveal myself

End of pov

TO BE CONTINUED.....