Chapter 1 - Training Day Part 1

"I need you to do me a favor." A man with long red hair said as he approached you.

"Oh sure for him it's a favor, but when you ask me to do something it's an order." A blonde woman sitting next to you huffed, in a joking matter.

"What do you need." You said brushing off her comment.

"My sister has a rating game in a weeks time, and I need you to help train one of her servants.

"Yeah I think I handle that, Sirzechs."

"Good, and Lana you will also be accompanying you."

"What, why?"

"Yeah, why? I don't want to go with him."

"You're the one that complained, besides I need someone to make sure he doesn't go all berserker."

"That happened once."

"I can't count on one hand how many times it's happened in the last two years." Lana smirked. "Is baby sitting mini Godzilla, my only job?"

"Not quite." Sirzech chuckles. "You will also be training with Akeno, and helping my sisters new Bishop, Asia."

"You told her who she's training, so who am I training?"

"You'll see when you get there." Sirzechs laughs as he walks out of the room.

Lana and you teleport out of the underworld.

30 seconds later

"Him really?" You shout as you look down the hill at the brown haired boy, that's laying flat on his face. "I have to get him ready to fight Riser?"

"Yes." Rias simply states.

You sigh. "This is going to be harder then I thought." You stare down at him as he just lays there motionless. "Hey lazy ass, get up here."

He looks up at you. "Who are you?"

"I'm the guy that's going to shove my foot up yo..."

"(Y/n), you're losing it again." Lana cut you off.

"My bad, let my compose myself." You take in a deep breath, and slowly let it out. "I'm (Y/n) Asmodeus, one of the Knights, in the service of Sirzechs Lucifer."

"And I'm Lana Belial, Sirzechs other Knight."

The brown haired boy, pulls himself off the ground, and slowly makes his way to the top of the hill. "Prez, why are these two here?"

"I asked my brother if he could send someone to help us train, and he sent them." Rias gestures towards you and Lana. "Issei, (y/n) will be in charge of your training."

"I'd be careful Issei, (y/n) is known for his temper~" Akeno said, while seductively staring at you.

"That's not what I'm known for!"

"It kind of is." Lana said while making a face.

"I don't have to take this, Issei follow me, your training starts now."

"How long do you think it will be till (Y/n) blows a gasket?" A young man with blonde haired asked.

"I give it two maybe three minutes." Lana answers him.

"More like thirty seconds tops." A small girl with hair says. "He is with the perverted dragon."

"Yeah, you're probably right, Koneko." The blonde man laughed.

"Kiba, do you mind carrying the bags inside please?" Rias asked.

"Yea Madame President." Kiba swiftly carried everyones bags inside, the vacation house.

"Um, President, do you think Issei will be okay?" A short, blonde girl nervously asked Rias.

"He'll be fine, Asia." Rias reassured her.

"(Y/n), may be hot headed, but he's an excellent teacher." Lana chimed in, causing Asia to lighten up. "Now I'm supposed to help train you, so I guess we should get started."

"Why does you training hurt so much?" Issei tries to picks himself up off the ground, but falls back down.

"There are two kinds of pain in this world. The pain that hurts, the pain that alters." You stares down at Issei. "You decided which this is."