Chapter 2 - Training Day Part 2

"Issei get up." I sternly shout, as the rain pours from the sky drowning the field you and Issei stand up.

"I... I can't." Issei laid on his back as the rain drenched his clothes, soaked his hair, and washed away his blood. "We've been about here for four days, and I haven't even made a scratch on you yet." He rolls over to his side. "At this rate I'll never be strong enough to beat Riser, and win for Prez."

You sigh. "Look Issei, The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very real and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life." You extend you hand towards Issei. "But, it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" Issei takes your hand and you pull him up, and directly into your face. "You're the Red Dragon Emperor, Now man up and act like it!"

"Yeah, yeah, I am the Red Dragon Emperor! And I'm going to beat that roasted chicken ass!"

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. Now show me what you got." You let go of his arm, and he summons his sacred gear.

"Boost!" the green gem, in the top of the gauntlet, glowed as it cried out. "Alright Ddraig, let's show this asshole, why I'm going to be a Harem King." "Boost!" Issei charges at you, and tries to punch you, but you block it with your forearm. The force of the punch, combine with the wet ground, caused you to slide back a few feet.

"That was pretty good, I can see we're finally getting somewhere." I hold your right arm in front of your face. "Fafnir, lets show Issei what true dragon power feels like." A, Small, gold, lance like, dagger, with a purple gem at the bottom of the handle, appeared in your hand. Issei tries to punch you again, but this time you block his attack with the Dagger. You grow a smirk. "Counter." Issei is quickly blown back, and rolls once he hits the ground, and finally smashes into a tree. "You put a lot of power behind that huh?"

"I did." Issei growls as he pulls himself up. "What was that, you didn't even hit me?"

"My sacred gears special ability, Full Counter." You hold the dagger out in front on you. "I can reflect any attack, and send it back with double it's original strength, as long as I fundamentally know how the attack works. Like your punch or a fire ball."

"So basically what you're saying is I can't beat you in a one on one fight."

"Not at all, don't forget what I told you a few minutes earlier." You flip the dagger around so the tip if facing Issei. "However, now that you've Proved yourself teachable, allow me properly introduce myself. I'm (Y/n) Asmodeus, the great grandson of the original Asmodeus, and I'm known as the Golden Dragon King. Thanks to my Sacred Gear: Down Fall Dragon Spear. Like your Boosted Gear my Sacred Gear also house the spirit of a legendary dragon. The gem on the dagger glows.

"It's nice to meet you Red Emperor." A voice echoes out of the dagger.

"Fafnir, long time now see old friend." Issei gauntlet spoke.

"Ddraig, it's good to see you, I'm a little shocked we met again so soon."

"You two can catch up with each other later." You look at him analyzing his sacred gear. I might have just came up with a perfect way for them to beat Riser. "Issei! How would you feel about making up your own special move?"