Chapter 3 - Training Day Pt. 3

"With this power I'll be able to see every boobs in the world!" Issei thrusts his hand into the air, as he finally mastered his technique.

"You are certainly an enigma, Issei Hyoudou."

"Thanks man, I think that's the nicest thing you've said to me all weak."

"That's because it is."

"Yeah, you've been brutal to me the past few days."

"I was trying to make you stronger." You laughed. "You're training overall was a success, you didn't get much stronger, but then again I'm not a miracle worker. I did however help you create a secret weapon." You fist bump Issei. "Just make sure to make Riser regret having only girl servants."

"I'm gonna see all D'em Titties!"

"Whatever motivates you."

"Titty, All Day Every Day!" Issei runs off towards the house.

"What have I unleashed upon this world." You ask yourself.

"Is everything alright?" Rias walked up behind you. "You seem worried."

"I'm pretty sure I just committed a cardinal sin."

"How did Issei's training go."

"Is he ready to fight Riser? No. But the rest of his servants, lets just say I don't envy them." You laugh. "Is everything alright with you?"

"I'm worried about tomorrow."

"I can't say I blame you, Risers a douche, but he's a strong douche." You wrap your arm around Rias. "But I wouldn't worry to much though, you got the Red Dragon Emperor, and honestly I think he could conquer the world if he'd just put his mind to it. I mean plus you have Koneko, Asia, Yuuto, and Akeno as well."

"Very true, I'm just worried about what happens if Riser does win."

"Don't worry about it, that over grown cock, doesn't have a chance at winning, but even if by some miracle he does, I promise on Fafnir himself, I won't let him Marry you."

Rias hugs you. "Thank you, (y/n)."

"Just promise, you'll try your hardest to win tomorrow."

"I will." Rias and you both stare up at the night sky. "Remember when we were kids, and we used to sneak up to the human world, just so we could look up at the sky like this?"

You laugh a little. "Yeah, I also remember your mom getting pissed at me for doing that."

"I still can't believe I never got in trouble for stuff like that."

"Of course you didn't, you're Rias Gremory, and I was just the little trouble maker." You and Rias both laughed. "At least that's what I used to tell you anyways. The real reason was I always told your mom it was my idea."

"What why would you do that?"

"Because I never liked seeing you get into trouble, even before your brother took me in a one of his knights."

"You know if more people saw this side of you, they wouldn't call you the The Golden Dragon of Wrath."

"You're right, but they also wouldn't fear my power as much."

"You beat Sairaorg in a one on one fight, not many people wouldn't fear your strength after that."

"I guess you have a point. I'll see you after you when you're fight tomorrow." You teleport back to the underworld.

Your eyes grow wide as you watch the horror in front of you. "They Lost!"