{ INTRODUCTION }

Welcome one and all...

to THE BOOK WARRIORS BOOK CLUB.

We are glad to have you stop by and hope you choose to explore what it has to offer.

The Book Warriors Book Club (or TBWBC for short) is a reader based community dedicated to bringing people of the Wattpad community together through our love and need to read.

In lamer terms, we are a Community of Readers that take on many challenges to become better readers.

Yes, you heard it correctly, better readers.

So as Warriors in this book club, our main purpose is to read and so we take up challenges that allow us to do just that: READ. After all an author can not exist without its readers.

Having said that;

Do you love to read, have a passion and desire to support authors on Wattpad, and get satisfaction of reading something worthwhile?

Are you ready to journey through the realms, worlds and thoughts of the author's creation?

Are you ready to charge forward and take up the vast challenges that awaits you, and come out victorious?

Are you ready to become the Ultimate Warrior?

If you answered yes to all FOUR questions, then we will welcome you with open hands, and hopefully if you play your cards right, we will bestow upon you a bounty fit for a warrior (more on this in a later chapter).

To all those who have a book/books written here on Wattpad, and are thinking this book club is not for you, let me stop you right there because this book club is meant for you. In fact it was created for you. We, as The Book Warriors, want to read your books.

As an aspiring author, we get the trials you face. It's tough to put all your time and effort into your work and get very little in return.

So our AIM and MISSION is to help Wattpad Authors get the recognition and publicity that they have been seeking and richly deserve (i.e the reads and comments, and possibly also the votes).

So if you are an author out there who is seeking more reads and feedback and would also like to form and develop an author-reader relationship, we are more than happy to offer our services to you.

But keep in mind just as we want to become better readers, we are also wanting to better you as a writer as well so you will need to be open to constructive criticism.

Okay, sound good so far? Excellent, then let's move on to the rules

But before we jump on over to the "RULES" chapter, we would like to say thank you for deciding to open this book, and for taking the time to read and to see what this book club has to offer, we really appreciate it.

If you do decide to be a part of this book club community, we hope that it turns out to be a fun and an amazing experience for you.

>>> ~ ⚔️ ~ <<<

Lots of love
The Founders, 

Artemis and Athena Moira