꧁𝙄 𝙣 𝙛 𝙤 ꧂

↱                                          ↰
⋆𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙨 ⋆
↳                                          ↲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                               y/n
Instinct

Your quirk resembles an animals instinct. It has qualities such as being able to sense if a situation is dangerous, a chance at predicting your opponents next move, the ability to gather information about others through gut instinct and being able to sense the relative strength others are just by looking at them. Additionally, this quirk allows you to be especially stealthy.  Possessing these abilities makes you a great team player, being able to alert others of the situation and produce intel on possible enemies. Despite this, you very capable of working individually, instinct boosts your physical strength when adrenaline kicks in.

Weaknesses:
Just like an animal,  instinct cannot function properly without its user being energised and healthy.  Your quirk becomes less impulsive when you are dehydrated, haven't eaten enough and/or are sleep deprived.  Despite your quirk mostly giving you the correct judgement when assessing situations and the people around you, there is always a small chance it is not entirely correct, sometimes leaving you vulnerable.

Extra info!
The first signs of your quirk revealed themselves at the age of 4.  It became noticeable when you could pick up on things like knowing who people were just by hearing their breathing pattern or footsteps as they neared you.  Despite finding it largely difficult you to understand your quirk at that age,  it has allowed you time to get to grips things.

Hard work has meant that you are a tough fighter and don't go down easily.  However trying so hard to be strong on the outside has meant that you've always pushed your feelings to the side.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

your fathers quirk

Lion

Similar to instinct, it consists of enhanced senses like hearing, judgement etc. However, what separates the two are the physical features one has while possessing this quirk.  The body is physically larger than most and possesses powerful anatomy, built for fighting and endurance. The user experiences a feeling of fearlessness during what many would view as an unnerving situations and will fight for those they are loyal to.

Weaknesses:
With a powerful quirk comes problems; lion's advantages are its weaknesses.  The fearlessness and bravery that comes with this quirk often means that the user can blindly throw themselves into situations that are beyond them and get injured.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

your mother

N/A: quirkless

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

authors note: updated version! (2023)

thank you for the support.

gracie