ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

↱ ↰
⋆𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 ⋆
↳ ↲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If you haven't read the info chapter now would be a good time otherwise this will probably make 0 senseee.

Like everyday, you passed through the approaching city to get to school. It was extremely busy around and you often found yourself feeling claustrophobic when wandering through.  (that took me too long to spell lol).

You usually arrived at school at around 8:45 - despite it beginning at 8:30 - which also happened to be one of the city's busiest times. Heaps of smartly dressed men and women strode past you, most likely on their way to work or a meeting of some sort.

It was a cold day today. Dark rain clouds swarmed the sky, covering it in a opaque blanket. The air was damp too, it looked as if it was going to rain.

The buzz of the lively city seemed foreign today, something felt off. For once you actually wanted to get school, hating the nervous feeling that was building up inside of you.

Strangers poured out from the bustling subway you walked past daily, some dressed for work while others wore more casual attire. Of course there was always a few suspicious looking people but that was expected for such a large city.

Although one person did catch your eye.

A tall man, late 20's maybe, wearing a worn out jacket. His pale hands gripped the materiel, pulling it around himself as if he had something to hide. You knew it was bad to judge people based on their appearance but you only had people's safety in mind.  Taking a deep breath, you allowed your quirk to assess the odd man. You shuddered, the immediate feeling of danger crossing your mind. Shit! you thought, this areas full of people, what if he tries to hurt someone?

You darted around, beginning to close the distance between yourself and the man. He carelessly strode, knocking into people as if he they were just mere obstacles that needed clearing.

After your quirk assessed him you could deduce that he was he was a strong man, the scar on his neck suggesting he'd fought before? and what was he keeping concealed underneath his jacket? It made you nervous. All your years of training could come down to this.

The surrounding area was full of countless rows of shops and businesses, was he planning a robbery? Surely not - he was by himself, wouldn't it be too difficult? Your brain strained to find an answer as you followed closely behind him.

Up ahead was a building that any villain would dream having control over. You caught a feint grin from the man as the brushed his shoulders as if to make himself more presentable. His eyes bore into the sign reading "BANK".

He picked up the pace, breaking into a small jog as he neared the entrance. Should you attack now? No, he hasn't done anything yet.

You were quick to follow as the man strode into the bank. Today must have been a busy day, heaps or people were queued and waiting.  Although clearly the man had no intention of standing around, skipping the queue and going straight to the clerk. He greeted her seemingly calmly. Was you wrong about him? He hasn't done anything but cut the line...