Chapter 23: Between Midnight

***

"Talking"

"Talking telepathically"

Thoughts

'Saying a move'

***

Previously on Fairy Tail: The Elemental Slayer:

"Why aren't you attacking me back?" asks Fake Lucy in confusion.

***

Your P.O.V

"(Y/n), let's get to Lucy." says Erza as she picks up speed.

I nod my head and run after her. The poison is still spreading, I can feel it. I need them to find Wendy soon, or else my arm is toast.

"I hear running water." comments Erza turning direction.

I follow her. We burst through the bushes just in time to see Lucys talking to each other. I surveyed the scene and see Hibiki sitting in the river, one Lucy kneeling in the river, another Lucy standing over kneeling Lucy and Angel watching them.

"Why are there two Lucys?" I ask bewildered.

"(Y/n)! That is Fake Lucy." Hibiki coughs out as he points weakly to the Lucy standing.

I look at the standing Lucy. She has a evil look in her eyes. Lucy on the ground is crying.

"It's you." sighs Angel, "I thought I didn't have to deal with you again."

"I thought you were Yukino." I say back.

She grows a tick mark and turns to me. I watch her pull a key out. Another Celestial Wizard. I wonder what spirits she has.

"Gate of the Chisel: Caelum!" she instructs as she points at me, "Blast that girl!"

A metal ball forms a cannon like body and aims at me. It gathers magical energy around in preparation for a shot.

"I know you are poisoned." she smirks crossing her arms.

I lift my block of ice arm to block the blast as I couldn't prepare a defense in time. I feel the blast pushing me backwards and my heels digging into the ground. Then I feel it after the spirit was done shooting its shot.

The ice shatters.

The poison races through my bloodstream like toxins spreading through river water.

I drop to my knees.

The pain is intense. It feels like I'm getting stabbed over and over again in the same place. I couldn't move my arm at all. I start sweating rivers.

"Now what will you do?" Angel smirks as she walks over and kicks me onto my back.

I chuckles softly, "I gave you mercy earlier, seems like I made a wrong choice."

She merely smiles. I am only disadvantaged by my left arm, my right arm on the other hand can still use magic.

"Iron Dragon's Club." I mutter weakly.

The club drives her back into the river and gives her a soaking. I struggle to push myself back up but I did.

"Lucy." I breathe out heavily, "You must defeat Angel."

"O-o-okay." she stutters nervously as she gets up from the ground.

"Scarlet." I groan as the the pain shoots up my arm, "Go find Nirvana."