Chapter 3

"Tori." I spat, "my names Tori." Suddenly he began walking closer to me. It wasn't until he was inches away from me that I smelled the alcohol on his breath and saw the drink in his hand which was then a drink over me. Yep he tripped and spilled the drink down me. Just great.

"Shoot. I'm so-" he began to speak before Jen walked into the room.

"JESUS CHRIST JASON!" She was not happy, "I FINALLY GET HER COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY GO TO A PARTY AND YOU GET ABSOLUTELY BLADDERED AND RUIN HER OUTFIT" wow not happy at all.

Jason tried defending him self but in the words of Jen he was absolutely bladdered. He could barely string a sentence together if I'm honest with you. In his head it sounded normal but as he spoke to his sister this is what came out of his mouth... I swear this is no lie.

"Jen. Hiccup. I'm a space man so don't be rude to me little piggy." That was his way of saying Jen I'm sorry please don't be mad.

"Jason go back to your room. I'll sort her out." Jen ordered as she pushed her older brother out of the room, "I'm so sorry about him. He usually stays in his room I don't know why-" she stopped. Oh no she's seen the photo.
"Is that. Is that my photo?" Shit.

"I'm so sorry Jen. I never meant to drop it I was just looking at it and then as I went to put it back it slipped off of the window ledge and smashed before I could catch it And then Jason thought I was you so he came in here with no shirt on and then walked closer to me and tripped and spilled his drink down me and that's when you walked in." I didn't breathe once whilst explaining what happened and I think Jen noticed because she told me to shut up and breathe otherwise I'd pass out which I nearly did but oh well. She also told me that it was okay that I dropped it as it was only a broken frame and she had plenty spare ones which I was glad about.

"We need to fix your outfit..." she demanded, "black dress it is." Oh no. Not the short black dress that hangs off of my shoulders. No no no.
- - - - - - - - - - (time skip: after changing)
The room stood still as I made my way down the stairs. Jen fixed my makeup and hair to match the outfit, I thought it was too much but she insisted that I looked like that. As soon as I stepped foot onto the bottom step a bunch of people crowded me. No thank you. I managed to skip away into the kitchen and grabbed another drink. Just as I went to pour one a voice appeared again.

"Pour me one?"
_____________