Chapter 12

Naruto walked down the road with Sasuke. They had just left the school building and it was relatively quiet.

"You know your way around here strangely well." Sasuke said, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Heh, ya. I guess I do..."

"Hey, is anything bothering you?" Sasuke asked.

"Uh- nope! I'm fine!"

"Mhm..." Sasuke decided to dismiss Naruto's behavior.

"L-lets go!"

Naruto and Sasuke approached Ichiraku.

"Two ramen." Sasuke said before Naruto elbowed him.

"Ow- please."

Naruto smiled at Sasuke.

Sasuke blushed and looked down. Was Naruto trying to make his heart explode? Apparently. Sasuke began wishing they were on a date more then ever. Sasuke was snapped out of his thoughts about Naruto when an amazing smell filled his nose.

"Two Ichiraku ramen for ya."

"Thanks!" Naruto said.

   Sasuke found himself staring at Naruto. He wished more and more that he would speak up, tell Naruto how he was truly feeling about their "date". He wanted to tell Naruto how he felt but every time he tried to voice his own feelings, he froze. Ugh, this was so unlike him. 

"Take a pic, it'll last longer." Naruto said with a giggle, taking Sasuke out of his thoughts once more.

Sasuke blinked a few times and blushed, looking down at his untouched ramen.

"Aw, someone's shy!" Naruto teased.

"Shut up before I break your neck."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh ya?" Sasuke said, grabbing the collar of Naruto's shirt.

Naruto smirked. Sasuke realized how close he and Naruto were and quickly backed off.

"Sasuke!" Sakura came skipping down the road with a happy closed eyed grin.

Naruto and Sasuke pulled apart and started eating their ramen, trying to hide their blush.

"H-hey Sakura." Naruto said.

"What're you guys doing here together?" Sakura asked.

"I dunno. This idiot followed me." Naruto said casually.

   Sasuke knew Naruto's words were fake but they still stung.

"Rude as always Naruto." Sasuke played along.

"You guys need to stop arguing and start going out." Sakura said casually.

"W-What?!" Naruto blushed.

"Haha. About that." Naruto said to himself.

"About what?" Sakura asked with a smirk.

"About me and Sasuke dating." Naruto said casually.

"What? Wait, you two are dating?"

"We are?" Sasuke said, hope and confusion lacing his voice.

"Hey Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura!" Lee walked by the three friends.

"Well, I'm going to go! Hey Lee, you should come too! I'll let you study with me!" Sakura said, practically reading Naruto's mind.

"Of course Sakura! I would be happy to help you study!" Lee said as he trotted after Sakura.

Sakura turned her head and winked at Naruto. He gratefully smiled at her.

"So anyways, Naruto." Sasuke Sasuke started.

"What?"

Sasuke suddenly increased the tone of his voice, "You never told me we were dating idiot! I thought this was just a friend thing and it's been killing me!"

"S-Sorry...I thought you knew. I mean, it's not like i would just invite you to ichiraku if it wasn't a date.

"Yeah right, we've been to ichiraku tons of times before as 'just friends'"

"Ehehe, ya I guess you have a right to be angry then." Naruto scratched the back of his neck.

"Mhm." Sasuke pouted.

The two boys started chatting for a while until Sasuke decided that it was too boring at ichiraku. 

"Anyways, how about we ditch this place." He said with a smirk.

"We have to pay first." Naruto said.

"Eh, right..." Sasuke said embarassed that he could forget such a silly thing.

Naruto left money on the table and walked out, holding Sasuke's hand. The two boys quiety walked to their secret place in the woods. They walked over the bridge as the sun started to set.

"It's so beautiful." Naruto said.

All of Sasuke's feelings had been brought back to him at that moment. How many times he had secretly longed to be here, in this very place with Naruto for as long as he could remember. It was as if all of his dreams were coming true.

"Just like you." Sasuke said.

"T-Thanks..." Naruto said quietly.

The sun seemed to hit Naruto at the perfect angle, lighting his hair making it look golden. It seemed to hit his eyes perfectly, making them sparkle. The blush on his cheeks looked redish pinkish. His face practically glowed in the light. His lips looked strangely soft.

Sasuke suddenly felt a strange feeling. It was unlike what he had felt before. He felt the urge to kiss the boy that stood in front of him. Would that be too fast? Whatever.

"Naruto."

"Ya Sasuke?"

(EDITED)

(A/N Yo. Wattpad has been really glitchy lately and idk why. I don't know what else to say for this chapter so like...byeeeeeeee. It's 2am lol.)

)