Beauty and the Beast Pt.2

Request: Can we please have a part two of beauty and the beast? Please?

Hey guys, since it is winter time, I would love to have winter themed request with  your favorite baddies. It would be great to celebrate this season through mafia baddies. Also just a warning there is some violence and curse words in this story!

Previously on Beauty and the Beast:

She then reached out towards me and just before I fell unconscious, I grabbed her hand stating, "Don't leave me here." The last thing I remember is her shocked face and blushed cheeks.

Reader's POV

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up, noticing a sting in my cheek and a pain in my side. I quickly start to panic realizing that I don't know where I am. I look around and notice that I am in a small warehouse-looking room with chipped paint and rusty pipes decorating the walls. I notice that the room consists of only a few items: a bed, desk, chair, and a rusty-looking lamp. I take a deep breath, close my eyes and think about what just happened. "4 boys...hitting..screaming...a lady.. Bernice." Bernice! My eyes shoot open. Yes, I remember her, that was the woman who saved me. But wait, wasn't she in the-

 Creek! 

"Shoot! Someone is at the door; all right let's pretend to sleep." I lay back on the bed in the same position and close my eyes. I hear footsteps and a chair move closer to me. After a few seconds I hear a sigh and the words, "Listen toots, ya not the best at fake sleeping. Just open your eyes will ya." 

I straighten and start quivering slightly. I open my eyes to see the same lady with that same worried expression. "How are you feeling?" At this point, I noticed a bloodstain on her forehead. I sit up and move towards her injury. "Your forehead, what happened to you?" She touched her head, looked at the blood, and shrugged. "JJ got mad at me for saving ya and bringing ya here. It honestly isn-." I instantly wrapped my arms around her stating, "I am so sorry I caused this."

Bernice's POV

Feeling her arms around me both confused and embarrassed me. My cheeks started blushing when I stated, "I-It isn't ya fault. Ya were d-defenseless and outnumbered. I just c-couldn't let that happen ya-ya know." She pulled away and nodded her head up and down... "A-Anyway what's ya name doll, since my reputation obviously precedes me." The girl looked up and giggled saying, "It's (Y/N), it's nice to finally tell you my name." I smiled slightly and before I could respond, I heard footsteps outside. 

The smile instantly turned into a frown. "W-What's wrong Bernice?" "It's t'a boss, listen just stay beside me and be calm, got it?" I stood up just when the door swung open. JJ meets us with a devilish grin and a baseball bat. He precedes to hit the baseball bat repeatedly on his hand. 

"Bernice, Bernice. We got a problem and they are looking at me now. You know the boys you beat up... Yeah well they're from the Carmichael family, you know the guys we're at war with." My face turned to dread when I knew what that meant. (Y/N) responded to JJ, "The Carmichaels, w-what is that supposed to mean." I look towards JJ with fear in my eyes and move my arm in front of (Y/N) to guard them. "P-Please don't boss, they don't know." He nodded for me to get out of the way and I looked at (Y/N) with fear in my eyes. "So you're saying you don't know the Carmichaels, right princess?" JJ strides over to (Y/N), repeatedly swinging the bat and keeping the same expression on his face. I notice (Y/N) moves slowly away from JJ.  

"Well let me give you a history lesson, all right?" JJ leaned towards her with a look of anger in his eyes. "I am JJ, the boss of my own mafia. They are the opposing mafia who not only a pain in my ass but have a lot of blackmail against myself and my family. In conclusion, this means we are at war with them. So let me tell you what that means. It means.." He grabbed her wrist and prepared to swing the bat towards their face. "That the war is gonna f*cking escalate just because little Bernice has feelings for a weakling like you. Any questions?"

Reader's POV

My eyes widened when he says feelings. "Does that mean she actually likes me?" Well, she is pretty and all, and she protected me from those goons. And well don't forget those eyes..they're the eyes of an angel. JJ harshly lets go of my wrist and lowers his bat. I responded by yelping from the surprise of it. Bernice went to walk towards me when JJ gave her a look, which she backed down from.

 "You better figure out what the hell to do with her because frankly, I'd kill her on the spot." I started shaking when he said that. Would that mean I would die? Right here and right now? JJ then left the room with a smile on his face. Before he left, he turned towards me with a toothy grin, saying, "Tootle's doll. It's been a pleasure." 

Right when he walked out, Bernice quickly walked towards me, holding my face with her strong hands. "You all right?" "I-I'm n-n-not gonna d-d-die r-right?" Bernice hugged me tightly and said, "No sweetie, ya gonna be just fine. I swear to protect ya, understand?" Tears form in my eyes and I respond, "S-so I guess I c-can't go b-back home, r-right?" Bernice sighed and looked away from me. "Yeah, ya gotta target on ya back for sure. Not only from JJ, but from the Carmichaels."

I sniffled and looked towards her. "S-so where a-am I s-supposed to go n-now?" Bernice gave a determined look and responded, "You can live with me at my place. At least for now, until everything keels over. Is that fine with ya?" I nodded my head then chuckled. "Wow one second you barely know me, now you want me to live with you. A-At least take me out on one date first." I chuckled, but when I noticed she started to blush, I followed suit. 

Bernice then said, "Maybe a date isn't so bad. I do have this bar I just adore." I then said, "I-I guess that sounds like a plan." I then start to get up then realize the pain coursing through my body. I wince then sit back down. 

Bernice placed an arm around my waist and chuckled saying, "Doll, maybe ya should try to rest up first, then I could take ya out." I smiled, reaching to hold her hand, which she hesitantly holds. I looked into those eyes I adored so much and responded, "Yeah that would be a good idea."

Honestly, I really love how this turned out. I really feel major Harley Quinn vibes from Bernice, and I hope you guys are all right with that!

Let me know if you want me to write a part 3 on this or if you have any other requests!