The Mafia Gala

Hey guys, I know I have a lot of requests, but since the Mafia Gala saga is happening on Tok Tok, I though to write a fun piece of most of our mafia favorites who were invited to the Mafia, (I couldn't include some because I didn't know their character so included in this is: JJ, Zeta, Maeve, Dean, Mason, Ruby, Bernice, Frenchie, Dhalia, Zeke, Kid, and Satine). After the holidays, I will start writing the requests. Thank you all for being so patient!

Also just some warnings for characters getting drunk and cursing!

As (Y/N) put on their best attire, they suddenly realized how excited they were for the Mafia gala. You see they received an invitation for this special event and they realized how many big names were going to be there like JJ, Zeta, Dean, and Frenchie for just a few.

(Y/N) has been working for the mafia ever since they were 16 and now they were 21. Not only has (Y/N) managed to befriend allies within her own family, JJ's mafia, but they made allies with members of the Carmichael family.

As (Y/N) finished perfecting their look, they looked in the mirror posing and grinning. "Man this outfit doesn't look half bad." They texted their closest mafia friends: Kid, and Bernice saying:

(Y/N): Hey guys, I am ready for the gala. Anyone wanna come with me?

Kid: Well um sorry (Y/N), I'm running a bit late at the moment so just go without me.

Bernice: Sorry sweetie, but I am finishing a "job" at the moment. I'll be there later.

(Y/N) frowned at the messages, slowly texting back:

(Y/N): KK see ya there.

They quickly grabbed their bag and their invite and started walking towards the venue. Since the building wasn't far, (Y/N) decided to walk, even though it was as cold as the arctic outside. They rubbed their arms up and down their shoulders and pulled their jacket towards them, shivering in the cold. "So close...yet so far." Just as they turned a corner, a gust of wind flew past (Y/N), surprising them and causing their jacket to fly away into the night.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me right!?" (Y/N) started walking faster, shivering even more, desperate to get to the building. By the time (Y/N) got to the building, not only did they feel lonely, but they were freezing too.

Opening the door and spotting a sign, (Y/N) followed the sign to two big doors with a mirror close to said doors. They turned to the mirror, fixing their outfit and warming up. They took a deep breath in, preparing themselves for all the familiar faces they were about to meet.

Right when they were about to open the door, they noticed that all the lights were off. (Y/N) looked around checking if this was the right room and checked the invitation in their pocket noticing that they were right on time. Curiously, (Y/N) creaked the door open and walked in saying, "Hello?"

"Surprise!"

The lights turned on and to (Y/N)'s shock, they noticed the sign above them saying 'Thank you (Y/N)'. Looking around, they saw food, drinks, and a band. Looking in front of them, (Y/N) noticed many of her allies: JJ holding a drink in his hand, Zeta smirking at Zeke getting thrown off by the yelling, Dean holding a balloon in his hand, Mason and Ruby hiding in fear of Frenchie's glare since they never said surprise, Dhalia holding her arms wide open ready for a hug, Maeve stealing a cookie from Satine's plate, and Bernice and Kid jumping up and down. (Y/N) noticed they all had smiles (well most had smiles), on their faces.

"W-What's going on?"

"We are here to celebrate ya, that is what's going on!" Bernice put an arm around their shoulder, giggling slightly.