Sitting on Cloud 9

Request: Hi I totally love your stories can I make a request? I would love if you did a Bernice x Reader first time😉

Hey, so I may be bad at writing smuts so I apologize, but here is my warning that people will be doing the deed and that swear words will be used. Sit back, relax and enjoy the story! 

For the purpose of this story, I will be making the reader a female because I would love to see Bernice dominating a girl. However, if you guys want me to make an alternative story with the reader as a boy then please let me know.

It was a beautiful, sunny, day, and Bernice and (Y/N) were heading to the local ice cream shop to pick up their favorite flavors. They walked inside and noticed the pastel colors and all the beautiful ice cream. 

The man at the counter turned towards them saying, "Hello and welcome to (fav/ice cream shop)! What can I g-"

While (Y/N) was dressed beautifully in a pastel short sleeve dress, sandals, and a floppy hat, Bernice was dressed...I guess you could say interesting. She wore a dark red vest with a black long sleeve shirt underneath it, which was ripped from a previous fight that Bernice had with the Carmichaels, ((Y/N) said to get rid of the shirt, but Bernice said that it added style). She also wore black ripped jeans and small booties with a chain wrapped around them. To top off this interesting style was a scar decorating Bernice's neck, which was from the aftermath of her fight with Brody.

(Y/N) immediately raced to the ice cream, her face squished on the glass. "Whoa, look at all these delicious flavors. Dark Chocolate Brownie, New York Cheesecake, S'mores Surprise...I just want them all!" (Y/N) turned towards her girlfriend and saw Bernice's eyes glisten and her mouth turn upward to a slight smile. 

"Remember doll, only 2 scoops then we can come back another time. How's that sound?"

"Sounds great!"

The terrified ice cream worker, shaking, turned towards Bernice and whispered, "A-Aren't you in the ma-mafia with JJ? Y-You're his b-b-bodyguard, right?"

Bernice growled and snapped towards him, whispering, "JJ is no more, I'm now the bodyguard of Frenchie and her mafia, so you will address us as such."

"Y-Yes ma-ma'am!"

Just as they finished talking about this, (Y/N) back hugged Bernice, earning a blush from the female, and stated, "Whatcha talking about?"

Bernice hugged her back and smiled saying, "Oh we were just discussing the prices for all the ice cream that's all. Do you know what you want?" (Y/N) nodded her head and they both ordered. (Fav/icecream) for (Y/N) and Raspberry Chocolate for Bernice.

"Hey BB (the nickname you gave to Bernice)! How about we walk back to my house and eat the ice cream in there? I don't think my roommates are there so we can chill out together."

Bernice grabbed (Y/N)'s hand gently and looked into her eyes, saying, "Course babe, that sounds like fun!"

The two females walked back to (Y/N)'s house, holding hands while talking about the everyday things: school, tv shows, the mafia, and future date nights...the normal things as usual. As they arrived at (Y/N)'s house, they walked upstairs and towards the girl's room. When walking in, Bernice was surprised to see the room as a mess.

"Doll, what happened to your room? It looks like a hurricane hit here." Both girls chuckled and (Y/N) stated, "Honestly, I was not expecting us to hang here is all."

Both girls sat on (Y/N)'s bed and finished their ice cream and the conversation they had while walking to the house. When the ice cream was finished, (Y/N) took the cups to the kitchen to throw them out. As she walked back to the bed, she tripped over some clothes and fell on top of Bernice, straddling her waist.