0•1

Arabella's P.O.V

"Arabella Victoria Leet, if you don't get down here this instant you're going to miss your appointment with the doctor" My mom always yells for no reason. Clearly I told you I was coming down only a second ago!

" I'm coming" I groaned pulling my knee high socks up, and pulling my skirt down, that's all I'm allowed to wear, my parents are strong believers in Christianity and that's the only thing I'm ever allowed to wear in the house and when we're heading out.

I trotted downstairs, seeing my mom already dressed ready to go. She's the only one in the family who wears pants ( dad does also) but she doesn't let me wear any. I'm an only child, but I really don't get everything I want.

" Do you have all your cards, and medical stuff?" Mom questions starting up the car.

" Yea mother I do." I reply buckling up.

" Good, but remember you need to explain everything to the doctor okay? Since you won't let me check, we have to go to the doctors" She replies pulling into the hospitals parking lot, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

I nodded my head and we went inside for my check up.

Mom had to do all the paper signing, cause I wasn't old enough, but I have my permit but my parents doesn't let me drive ever.

" Arabella Victoria Leet?" The nurse called.

" Right here" mom says getting up, pulling me with her.

" Dr. Leah isn't available at the moment, but we have Dr. Tomlinson who is the second best doctor around he's free right now so you can go to him." She explains tapping her blue ink pen onto the board.

" Oh no if he's a male no thank you" mother replies faster than I even blinked my eyes.

" Mom, I need to get this done" I replied for myself.

She nodded at the nurse and the nurse led us down a hallway, stopping at a door with the name " Doctor Tomlinson"

"Step in" She says closing the door leaving us in the room with the Doctor.

" Ah, Arabella lovely to meet you" Dr Tomlinson shook my hand squeezing it tight.

" You must be Sheryl Leet, lovely to meet you. I'm doctor Tomlinson, filling in for doc Leah." He explains opening up a folder with my name on it.

He closes it back and stares at me.

" Alright so what seems to be the problem?" He ask clapping his hand together.

I looked at my mom and gave her a sign that said " get out"

" I'll be outside" she replies stepping out closing the door.

" Well a few days ago, I got this really bad feeling down there, and I don't know what it is" I say, crossing my legs together.

" Okay we need to have a look, lay back, feet up, skirt off" he instructed, sliding his chair over.

After I finished stripping, I lay back with my foot on the table.

" Panties and bra off" he says.

I do as he says and hope for the best.

I hear doctor Tomlinson chuckle.

" Oh baby, you look so good Can't wait to taste you." He says blowing his cold breath onto my core.

**************

First chapter.
Vote & comment please! Makes my update faster!