0.3

*slight bodily encounter*
Louis P.O.V

Being a doctor can be great! Like yesterday that encounter with Arabella my hormones have been up the wall.

It's currently 7am, Arabella's mum invited me to their church and I'm wide awake, with dirty thoughts running through my mind.

It's been happening since yesterday.

My erection hasn't calmed down. I took multiple cold showers trying to let my horny-ness out, but it hasn't work.

Time to put my hands to work.

I slid my hands down to my sweatpants and pulled it down letting my cock free, it stood tall, and hard and proud.

The pre cum from my cock head flowed on my hand freely. I imagined Arabella, down on her knees, pleasing daddy like a good girl. Her spit running down my cock, free hands massaging my balls . Before i knew it , my cum squirted up on my stomach. It's the best thing I've ever dreamt.

I look up at clock and see it's 10:00am , I'm really late. I rush to go shower and throw on a suit and drive to the church.
I've been to church, but that was like since I was 10. As I walked in, I saw Arabella handing pamphlets.
" Well, don't you look tasty today princess" I whisper in her ears as a I give her a hug. She pulls away, and blushes while playing with her hair.
" Please take your seat Mr. Tomlinson" she finally responds while leading the way to my seat. When I realized my seat was all the way in the front, I stopped her and she gave me a puzzeled look.

" I'm not comfortable sitting in the front. Can you please move my seat all the way to the back?" I pleaded nicely.

She groaned but allowed it "Fine"
We walked all the way to the back and sat down. During the service we kept quiet cause there was an old lady who would "shh" us and spit came out her mouth. So we stopped.

After the service was finished, Arabella's parents met me at the back door.

" Hello Doctor Tomlinson. How'd you like the service we held?" Her mom asked. Bad that I totally forgot her name.

" It was lovely. I enjoyed it a lot. Would you mind if I took Arabella out to dinner tomorrow?" I asked Gently.

" Oh sure. It would be a getaway thing for her' her mom replied and they walked away.

I turned and looked over at her.

"well kitten get ready for tomorrow"I said licking my lips.

"I'll be ready doctor" she replied and walked away with her skirt bouncing up and down.

Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\