0.2

Arabella's P.O.V

" Er doctor Tomlinson I don't think that's legal." I stutter sliding back up the bed.

" Nonsense! All nonsense baby. You'll love it" he cooed lacing our fingers together.

He lets my hands go and placed it on my sex. He started rubbing it all over, my wetness made it easier for him.

" Fuck Doctor Tomlinson" I moan trying my best not to yell, knowing mum is right out the door.

" Shh baby, call me Louis" he replied lapping his tongue onto my sex, this is the most amazing feeling ever.

His tongue started working in circles around my clit, I groped a full hand of hair from Louis pushing my sex more onto him, cause this feeling was amazing.

A knock on the door broke his face away from my wet core

" Doctor Tomlinson, your shift ends now." A perky lady's voice booms through from the other side of the door.

Doctor Tomlinson replied with an okay helping me back into my underwear and clothes.

He then let my mom into the room, right before spraying air freshener around the room, obviously we didn't want my mom to know what took place.

" So what seems to be the problem?" Mom questions running her hand through my hair.

" Well, nothing serious really, her hormones are kicking in, she is going to be moody a whole lot, her cravings are going to develop, and she'll get bad cramps, it's not her period it's just that she's developing something new. That's unexplainable at the moment, but I will prescribe some pills that she needs to take, and I recommend that she gets it herself, because they don't prescribe it to any other person than the name started on the paper" He sexily explained scribbling down some words onto a paper, handing it to me for my own eyes.

" Thank you so much doctor! Well'll go get the pills right after this" my mom giddily replies. Her happiness makes me want to vomit at times.

" you're most welcome, Arabella" He says directing his palm towards mine, I shook it an lord was it smooth and big.

" You should so come to our church tomorrow! Since you're so nice and humble bring you wife!" My mom invites.

" I surely will" Tomlinson replies.

Okay really? He never told me he had a wife nor is there a ring on his finger, he probably doesn't have a wife.

" See you tomorrow" mom waves as she walks out the office.

Right when I'm about to leave I feel a tug on my arm.

" Text me baby" Doctor Tomlinson growls into my ears sucking my leaving a noticeable purple mark. ( < Esha will get this)

We finally got the pills and went home! I was all sticky down there! It wasn't nice at all! I finally took a bath and dressed in my white cotton underwear and white t-shirt.

" Darling, don't forget to take the pill" mom yells from down the hall.

I pop the cap open and took a pill, drinking my glass of water next to my bed.

I pulled out my phone and texted Doctor Tomlinson.

- Hi Mr. Tomlinson :)

I immediately got a text back.

- Look who decided to text after 2 hours. Hello my darling kitten. ;)

- Lol, I forgot I had your number. But thank you for today, your mouth does magic.

- You're most welcome kitten. Daddy loves to please. And there's more.

- Daddy?

- Don't worry you'll find out tomorrow. Goodnight my tasty kitten.

- Goodnight Mr. Tomlinson.

- Call me Louis love.

- Well goodnight Louis :)

- Night kitten <3

I turned my phone off and went to bed excited for tomorrow!

*************************