{2} Powerful?

this is a idea i had after i watched JPs video of when Devin was taken.

No Ones P.O.V

the wolves are around Devin with there weapons out as Perrier stood by helplessly, he always says he doesn't fight cause hes a lover and not a fighter, half of that was true, Perrier had strong magic, not a lot of people now about it and if they did know, they are probably dead by now, he doesn't fight cause he doesn't want to hurt or kill someone without meaning to.

so he stood by helplessly not being able to do anything, Devin had fear in his eyes as he looked at the wolves, Perrier couldn't stand up anymore and flew away, he didn't know where he was going but he couldn't just sit there anymore.

he ended by my a graveyard, sitting in front of a grave, one of his friends grave, some of his other friends came by and asked if he knew a phoenix, he did! he told them then he was alone again, he just sat there for a bit until he started to talk to his friend.

he told them about his magic and how he didn't want to hurt anyone and how he didn't know what do, he didn't know someone was walking by when he started to talk and heard everything he said, the person left with a smirk as a plan formed in there head.

time skip by the lovey Mom of this world FLUFFY!

Perrier was walking around humming to himself, he was looking for some people to make his new friends! he didn't hear when someone walked up behind him, he only noticed when he felt his hands be pulled behind him, he looked behind him and saw someone dressed in black, the only thing you could see were there eyes, red eyes staring into yellow eyes, Perrier saw that the person was tying his hands behind his back, he started to feel tired and weak when he looked into the persons eyes, his vision started to burr as he started to feel dizzy to.

he tried to get away but he was to tired and the person was strong, he feel limp in the persons arms as they started to drag him somewhere, he couldn't see very well but he swears he saw a person hiding in some of the trees but before he could do anything he passed out.

Time skip by the one and only kinen 

when Perrier woke up he was chained to a wall in a cage like thing, he looked outside of the cages and saw someone sitting in a chair staring at him.

(this but with dark purple eyes and the eye that's glowing is glowing purple ok? ok!) 

"uhh hello?" Perrier called out.

"oh your awake good" ??? said.

"uhh w-who are you?" Perrier asked.

"you don't need to know that, all you need to know is, I need your magic" he says.

"w-what?!" Perrier started to freak out cause he knew he never told anyone about his powers, he never even used them!

"you know what i'm talking about and ill get them even if I have to kill you, HAHAHAHAH" the person laughed as he walked into the cage holding a sharp knife.

"lets play a game shell we?" The person laughed as he had a crazy look in his eyes.

to

be

contained!

hahaha! i'm evil, if you want a part 2 say, I just had this pop in my head so i made it, o-o i'm sorry to the bean of Perrier for doing this to him, uhh any guesses as who the person who saw Perrier get kidnapped is? The mean person is a oc kinda, i have a rp server so i get the pic and name from there, was being lazy, not gonna edit this cause again i'm lazy tonight o-o

-your lovey mom Fluffy!