{5} sick!

Cheys P.O.V

I was laying in my bed at my house, my head hurt and I had a bad cough, my ribs hurt from coughing so much, I heard a knock on my door and I groaned, I slowly sat up and went to the door, I opened it to see Xylo and Mario.

"Chey? are you ok?" Mario asks.

"just a little cold..." I say, then I go into another coughing fit.

"that doesnt seem like a little cold" Xylo says.

"im fine, and why are you here?" I ask.

"we were gonna ask if you wanted to go on a hunt but now it seems you are staying in bed" Mario says as he walks inside my house and starts to drag me to my room.

"im fine really!" I say as I got pushed into my bed.

"nope you rest" Mario says.

"Xylo go get some soup" Mario says as he grabs a cloth and a bowl.

"now you stay as I get some water" he says as he leaves, "XYLO THE SOUP!" I hear Mario yell.

"right right!" Xylo says as he walks out.

I slowly get up as soon as Xylo was far away, I leave my room and grab my bag as I start to get dizzy, I walked back to my room and tried to draw something but my mind wouldn't work, soon I heard the door open and saw Mario come in.

"Chey what are you doing?" he asks in a stun voices.

"drawing?" I say.

"that looks like a mass" he says as he takes my drawing stuff away.

"nuuu! my stuff!" I whine.

"nope no drawing until your better" he says as he pushes me back onto the bed.

"im fine! its just a little cold!" I whine.

"your burning up! and you've been coughing so much" he says as he puts the wet cloth on my head.

"me fine" I slur as I slowly fall asleep.

time skip by the cute and great pierre

no ones P.O.V

Xylo walks in and sees a sleeping Cheyenne and Mario reading a book.

"alpha I got the soup" Xylo says.

"thank you Xylo put it over there, ill give her it when she wakes" Mario says.

"yes alpha" Xylo says and puts the soup on a table.

after a week goes by and Chey started to feel better and was no longer hot, she still had a a cough but nothing to big.

she learned that Mario is like a dad and his pack our his kids, she smiled at that and started to feel homesick again.

hahah! im no longer sick! i can write again! ok so the nest thing that will come out is the nest chapter for my FTO book, then the nest chapter for my SNO book. then one-shots in the middle or after! but i can write and you will see me write! ^^

-love your mom Fluffy!