{4} snowday!

its snowing where i am, so here is this!

No One P.O.V

everyone in the world was having fun.

the werewolves were having fun, Mario was started a fire with Xylo, Bryan and Marshie were making a snowman, Relena and Hannah were making some hot coco for everyone.

the true alphas were doing the same, Perrier was there making a snowman with Devin, Rein was making a fire with blythe, Bri and Austin were making hot coco to, when the Devil came by with the lmp and Doot, all heck break lose, Micheal started a snowball fight and all were having fun.

will with the Vampires all were inside, Jackson was making hot coco for everyone, Colin and Mitch were in front of the fire place making sure they stayed warm, while with Marcus was looking out at the snow sadly.

Jackson saw this and walked over to him with a cup of hot coco.

"what are you doing?" Jackson asks.

"looking at the snow, my family used to always make snowman and then have a snowball fight, then we would go back inside and just enjoy some hot coco" Marcus says with a sigh, Jackson nodded as he walked over to the others.

Jackson started to whisper to them about Marcus, they all get up and get warm clothes on, Jackson throw a jacket at Marcus as he walked outside.

Marcus was confused, but he put it on and walked outside, when he did he smiled, he saw Colin making a snowman with Jackson as Mitch started to make snowballs for a good long fight.

Marcus started to make his own snowman trying to bet Jackson and Colin.

while with everyone else were doing everything they normally did, Pat was selling Jackets and other  warm things, Ray was reading while drinking hot coco,  and Inmo was trying to have snow fight with the spirits.

everyone was having fun and thats all that anyone cared about.