Full Summary

"There's actually something much more worse than death, It's Life"- Stephanie Black.

********

What if all your life you've been a puppet?

What if your soul yearns freedom, away from a suffocating life?

And what if running away, living a new normal life like you've always envisioned seemed like the best option?

Most wanted on the list. His List. Roseline, had been on the run for years. Deciding to leave her past behind and embracing a new life with a goal in mind. Finally free, she earned herself a normal life..Though her past still haunts her. She had thought her life was finally under control, and her soul was finally free.
But little did she know, running away was the beginning of her doom.

Carefree and a renowned businessman, Alexander Roy, was one unlucky bastard when it came to PA choices. He has no worries whatsoever, or so he thought. Until her.. The mysterious lady. His new PA. And just maybe, this time around, he made the right choice. Or maybe not? Upon her arrival, his whole existence was soon threatened. As she became more than what he bargained for.

She became his worst nightmare.

Danger... Roseline knew she was dangerous and any thing she gets in close contact with, becomes endangered.. gets destroyed. But will Lexis be an exception?

Paths are crossed, hopes are crushed, vows are broken, missions are unaccomplished, relationships are tested, secrets are revealed. It soon became the survival of the fittest. And in this battle of survival, only the strongest will survive.

~DISCLAIMER~

Copyright ©2021 by pinkycool.
All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical or electronic- photocopying, recording or otherwise- without prior permission from the author.