IMPORTANT

Hello guys, obviously I have not been active on this story for many reasons, i don't have a passion to write, i'm not sure if i'm stuck or if this just doesn't interest me anymore but... I've just cannot continue to write this story especially since I no longer have respect for Todd.

If you are unaware of what is happening right now, i will fill you in. A video of Todd saying the N-word has resurfaced, when he was called out by his fans asking him to apologize he started blocking and unfollowing his supporters. Then came out with a horrible apology, underneath his apology tweet was another tweet that said "lol" which he liked... when a fan asked him why he thought it was funny he responded with "he's my friend who is black and gay". That"s when every ounce of respect I had for him went down the drain. He then deactivated his twitter, but soon reactivated to unfollow another fan ( who has supported him through everything). Now, can this get worse? yes he then re-followed that fan ( isn't that a good thing?) no, he shouldn't have unfollowed her in the first place. That pretty much sums most of it up! 

I feel personally dissapointed in Todd, I have spent much money, along with other fans, on him and his brand, along with seeing him in concert. I considered Todd one of my idols because he always found a way to make us laugh and he even interacted with many fans, but now it all feels worthless. If he truly cared he would've never blocked or unfollowed anyone. All we asked for was a heartfelt apology and as a PUBLISHED author he gave the exact opposite. So basically this is my goodbye to Todd.