Girls Night Out

After a hour of waiting Gabby finally pulled up. I grabbed my stuff ANC ran to her car. "What's the matter?" she asked as I got settled in. "My and Langston having our differences." I said dryly. "Well let's go turn up and for get about them niggas!" she yelled. Then she pulled out the driveway and sped off. We finally pulled up at the club and it was packed as shit. Gabby was dressed all girly wearing a skirt and crop top with heels. We walked in and headed straight to the bar. "What you ladies would like?" The bartender asked. "A martini." Gabby said. "Let me get a cigar." I said. He nodded his head and walked off. We turned around to see who was on the dance floor. From a far distances it look like I saw Darien dancing with some women. I turned my head laughing and the bartender was walking up. "Martini for you and cigar for you." She said and walked off. I lit my gar and took a puff. "Your just like your dad." Gabby said laughing. My dad was a smoker and he loved his cigars. I smiled and turned back around to see Darien walking up to me. I blew out the smoke and put the gar out. "Well, well, well." he said smiling. "My new employer and her friend." he said also. "Hello Darien." I said briefly. Gabby nodded her head and finished her drink and ran to the floor to dance. Darien took her seat and started talking to me. "Oh so I see your ring not on." he said staring at my finger. "Yea, Langston and I aren't on the same page right now. It's complicated." I said looking down. "Sweetie if you ever have a problem I'm here for you." he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and looked away. "Oh no don't be bashful girl." he said smiling. I couldn't deal, he was soo fine and his eyes was just dreamy.

After a few hours of dancing me and Gabby was ready to go. I was tipsy and was high cause I smoked a few blunts. Gabby dropped me off home and look who was behind us.. Darien. He told Gabby he got me and she left. I was able to still function right but was still loopy. We made it inside and I plopped on the couch. He sat next to me with a big ass smile. I looked over at him and just started laughing. "What's funny?" he asked. "Nothing... you are truly cute." I responded not knowing what the hell state of mind I was in. He eased his hand on my lap and I moved over a little. He grabbed for my face and started kissing me. I wasn't kissing at first but I finally gave in. We kissed even more and he climbed on top of me. I stopped and tried to fight it but it was hard to resist. He went down to my neck and started kissing in. He moved down and started unbuttoning my shirt after that everything was a blur.