Come Home, get bae back

I stood up when I saw Chris come out. "Wassup b?" I said dapping him. "Man, Gabby is crazy fr bruh!" he said. I just laughed. "Bruh what you did fool?" I asked. "She was tripping cause I was at the trap all night and started bitching and tripping." he stated. "Same thing with Z before, you gotta chill with the trap, when I take over I'm not gone have you in there all day when you got a family." I stated. He just nodded his head then had to sign some papers. We walked out and hopped in the car. "Where we going?" Chris asked. "Man, we can go by your house and blaze. Or we can go make things right between you and Gabby." I said. "My house, blaze." he said briefly causing me to laugh.
We pulled up to his house, I texted Zaya where we was gone be and she was going to bring Gabby home without knowing Chris was here. I parked my car on the other side of the street. "Why you parked over here?" Chris asked looking confused. "Nigga cause I wanted too." I said then I got out the car. Chris followed up behind me. We walked in and sat on the back porch. "I know you need it!" I said pulling out a couple of blunts. "Man and you know this." he said laughing. A few moments later we heard the door , open. "Stay here." I told Chris. He nodded his head and continued smoking. "Hey ladies!" I said smiling walking in. "Why the hell you in my house??" Gabby asked. I just smirked. "Come on man!" I yelled out the door. Chris came in and Gabby threw a whole fit. "Chill out girl!" Zaya was yelling. "Gabby can I please talk to you?" Chris said. Gabby rolled her eyes and stomped to the next room. Z reached Austin to me. "Ok, later today I'm making all the calls for the wedding." she said. "Alright bae." I walked up to her and kissed her. Next thing you know we hear screaming and cursing. Zaya ran into the room. "CHRIS THE BULLSHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH IS WRONG! I STRESS OVER YOU AND ITS NOT GOOD FOR ME!!" Gabby yelled. "That's why I'm apologizing. When Langston take over the trap he's going to let me go home early to my family. you just have to work with me until then." he said calm. .Gabby stood there in silence then looked at me. "Baby girl listen to him. He just trying to make money for you and William." I said. "Yea. I'm not out cheating if that's what you worried about." Chris said. Gabby rolled her eyes then apologized. Chris stood there with his arms out for a hug and Gabby slowly walked into his arms. Zaya sighed in relief. "Come on Gabby let's go, need to meet up with a wedding planner." Zaya said. Chris and I was just gone chill all day with our boys.