The Patient: What Happened?

Maria worried for Aya and her sanity. Aya acted diffrently after the mansion burning down. When it did, Aya seemed daydreamed when they were leaving. Almost as if the more the mansion burned so did her mind and memories, but I know that wasn't true. She hadn't been normal. Normally when she had a patient over, Maria would do papers in the back while Aya talked with the patient and gave her medicine and tips on how the problem shouldn't happen again. Of course they never came back because of a tip she told them.

Maria started her work in the back while Aya confronted her patient. Maria took out some medicine forms that allowed them to own the numbing pills they used for their serious operations. She uses them alot for almost anything she does so refreshing them is extremely important. She turned the radio on to classical and turned the volume up. In the distance she could here a young girl talking to Aya. The sound of the girl had become louder and going over Aya's voice as she speaked. Eventually it became quiet again and the girls voice faded away. Then a machine started wirring and it started to become a muffled sound, almost as it came lodged in an object, but Maria decided to ignore it. Knowing what had been happening outside thst door.