What Had Happened

The last chapter guys, and my fan fic is done after this and i hope you have enjoyed.

        Maria stepped outside of the back and gasped in horror. She had thought Aya was done with the patient, and she had, but not the way she thought. The patient had brown hair with thick red highlights. Yet, Maria looked closer at her and realized those weren't highlights after she stepped in a puddle of red. Maria jumped back and held back some puke as Aya stepped out from behind a wall with her miniature chainsaw dripping red liquid and rusted at a supernatural rate. "Aya... What.. what did you do?! She's dead!" Aya smiled looking down at Maria who had tumbled to the floor gasping for breath. A figure came out from the same wall as Aya was hiding from. She was younger as much more fragile while looking down to the ground. Maria yelled down to the girl "Young lady please get back! That woman isn't what you think!" The girl looked up at Maria and pulled out a chainsaw like Aya's. Maria jumped and gasped almost at the same time when the face of the young girl had been sewn together like a rag doll. There standing infront of her was young Aya in the flesh and blood. Older Aya had harbored her insane fathers talents to reincarnate new life from the corpses of other people and sewn them together and made her self when she was turning eleven.

        "Aya what happened to you?! I thought your hate for father made you not follow his ways?!" Maria screamed at her. Older Aya smiled at her an took  a step forward. Maria revolted into her office trying to get away but it was unsuccessful the younger Aya had snuck up behind her while she was afraid and closed the door. Older Aya was only a few steps away. Maria could only think of all the times Aya asks her to go to the office and her saying it was just for doctor reasons and just so she could do what she pleased. Older Aya stood infront of her chainsaw hanging from one hand dangling as if it was to heavy for her arm to take in. She swung the chainsaw across Maria's face as a creepy creepy smile grew across her face. The chainsaw started up and Maria closed her eyes hoping this wasn't true but escaping might have been a dream, but it wasn't she saw the chainsaw come right ar her and red covered her eyes and went limp.