Chapter 10

***Eunwoo's POV***

I already come back to the market when I went inside the BTS apartment I saw Jin hyung sleeping very soundly..

I sat down in front of Jin hyung and waited for Cheena to come... I am now looking closely to the man she likes.. to this man who would take her away from me.

***Flashback***

I was sitting alone in the waiting area of the talent agency where we plan to audition, I was so nervous and couldn't think right, my voice is almost cracking and I don't know what to do when suddenly a woman with a bright smile came to me and give me a drink.

"are you OK?" she asked me "here takes this and take a deep breath so you would relax"

"ha?"

"sorry if I am too feeling close but I heard you sing outside and I think you will be good inside too, just relax ok.. drink this it will help you to relax"

"kamsahamnida" I said getting the drink and bowing to her

"you dont have to do that, by the way my name is Cheena, you can call me noona if you like.. and you are?"

"my name is Cha Eunwoo"

"Cha Eun woo" she repeated "sound like a person who will soon be a bright star.. well I better get going.. see you at the stage!" she said waving to me and smiling

did she say I will be a bright star??

******

during the stage audition, my mind went black again, I can't even think what to say when suddenly I heard someone from the audience clapped and mentioned my name

"GO EUN WOO!! WHOOOOOOO!!!" she said cheering at the top of her lungs.. I felt that yeah I have a supporter so.. I can do this!

then and right after I sang I was cast with the ASTRO BOYS

******

I did everything to be with her everyday, except if we have an out of town performance which I really dislike, I go with her whenever she said she had a date with her sister... I want to get close to her, as much as she is close to her unnie but that day came.

we went out again to have dinner when suddenly Joy asked me the question that I never even asked myself

"Kuya Eunwoo!" Joy called me out of no where

"de?"

"you keep on staring at my unnie, do you like her?"

Tug tug tug tug tug tug

"what makes you think like that?" I feel like my face is starting to burn

"well... you are always around, whenever she is sad you are there, if she is celebrating you are there also, you keep on staring at her as if you don't want to loose her.. isn't it all the signs that you like her?"

she has a point, why do I always want to hang around with her? do I really like her??

"hmmm d..do y..you think if i tell her I like her, she will like me back?"

"ha? so you really like her??? but I think my unnie likes you as a baby brother and not more than that"

"baby brother? why?" i asked her confusely,