Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Oi Kakashi sensei. Why are we splitting up for? Is this some sort of training one on one?" the 17 yr old blonde asks as he sat down at their training grounds.

"It's good training, yes since some of you lack in some of the required jutsus, besides its only for a month. " The white haired sensei replied his eyes still glued to the familiar looking orange book, he chuckled about only to earn states from his students.

"And how exactly is this going to work?" a bored toned voice asks, both the blonde and the white haired looked up seeing the survivng Uchiha standing on a branch.

"Sasuke. Teme you didn't show up for a duel yesterday!" Naruto pouts, his arms crossed. The Uchiha ignored the childish blonde as he kept his eye on their teacher.

'What are you thinking Kakashi?' He thinks

Ignoring the glare that was sent from the top, he cleared his throat and slid the book in his back pocket.

"Well. Now that you're both here I might as well fill you in. As you know you will be pairing up with some of the ex anbu's, you will be learning some taijutsu, and blah blah blah." He waved his hand "For the next month or so we will all be training and by the end of the month we will have a duel." He grins behind his mask.

"Awesome! Sakura is going to love this!" Naruto jumps, Sasuke nods impressed about what his teacher finally came up with.

"Talking about Sakura...where is she?" Naruto asks as he turned to search for their female teammate. "She should be here by now. I told her yesterday."

It wasn't long till the three male heard a familiar voice. "Give it back!!" the three turn seeing a girl with short bubble gum hair bickering with a long haired man.

"Itachi!" she whines trying to reach for something in his hand as he was holding up a small box. Smirking at the girls attempt to grab the box from his hands.

Sasuke jumped down from the tree, confused at what was happening "Brother?" he calls out, the dark haired walking with the tempered pinkette stops.

"Itachi" Kakashi eyed him, the frustrated student who still hasn't acknowledged the presence of her team, tried desperately to reach for the box.

"You're late" he finished. "I had to run an errand" Itachi's deep and cool tone of voice floated through the air.

"Oi! Itachi give it back." the short haired pinkette grunts as she turned away from him and bowed. "Sorry I'm late sensei.....I had a problem." she says pointing to the guy next to her.

"Itachi, have the other's arrived yet?" Kakashi asks as he walks up to him and ruffled Sakura's silk locks "They're all waiting for us at their designanted spot" he replied.

"Good. Ok then Naruto, you will be with Yugao Uzuki." Kakashi assigned him to the ANBU who' worked under his father before, Naruto doesnt know that. "Ehh! I don't evem know him." Naruto pouts.

"Sasuke you're with....oh yeah, I forgot you're with me." he smiles and Sasuke sighed "Of course."

"And Sakura you are with-" "Hello Sakura. I'm your Anbu sensei for today." Itachi smirks as he snaked a hand around her waist pulling her closer to him. Sakura felt a huge heat rush to her cheeks as she struggled to push him away.

Sasuke stood there watching as his brother flirted with his teammate the one that had the biggest crush on him. But seeing as her brother fibds an interest in her, he felt a feeling he hasn't experienced.

"Oi oi watch where you're touching" Naruto stood up and walked over to them, but Kakashi tripped him over. "Oh gomen" "Kakashi sensei!" he shouts holding his nose.

"Ew. Itachi what the hell?" Sakura grunts and struggled against him "Aww she's shy" Itachi smirks and Sasuke invisibly fuming in his head stood in front of Sakura in seconds.

"Sensei I hope you're not trying to sexually harass your student." Itachi looked at him with a blank expression then pulling the corner of his mouth up, leaning down on his brother.

"Why?......" he looks at the pinkette who was holding her box that he took from her.

"You like her?" he teased and Sasuke blushed moving back. "Don't be absurd. I don't have time for annoying peopke like her, keep dreaming" he shot back, Itachi sighs.

"Do you really have no feelings for her?" Itachi teases, "Heh. I'd rather date her best friend let alone date her."

"Oi Teme! Sakura is beautiful how can you say that about my girlfriends friend?" Naruto shouts while Kakashi was holding him by the collar.

"Oi Naruto. Quit saying ridiculous things." Sakura snaps at her friend, she saw the two Uchiha brothers face to face discussing something.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did something to her?" Itachi asks and Sasuke cooly puts both his hands in his pockets.

"I don't really care. She's not my problem, Take her." he regretted it. Words that are coming out of his mouth, he regretted them.

Hurt from this Sakura. Sakura tried to push those tears away. She felt them forming and it was harder to hold in.

Itachi noticed it from a glance and then appeared in front of her "Well than, Itadaki masu." he licked his lips, grabbing her chin and pulling her chin up so that he could meet her.

"What..are you-" she was cut off as his lips crashed down on hers.

Sakura wide eyed stood there frozen due to him holding her by the neck with one hand and the other on her waist securing her from escape.

"Nice" Kakashi smiles.

Hey Guy I was inspired by this apmazing artist and I wrote down her fan fic of it and I'll be writing down more and more to entertain my little pweeties jane :) :) :)