Flirting with Dutch

Inspiration is from @we_all_have_secrets and their rdr2 oneshots. I decided this was a good idea to write so I did.

Warnings: Slight adult content/no smut just sexual references. kinda heavy sexual references?

Female reader

Dutch

Dutch has a tendency to flirt with any female that flirts with him, although, he can be loyal. But, once he gets going he can be a real menace in terms of the flirting game.

You could be reading by the campfire and Dutch will all of a sudden come out of nowhere and whisper things in your ear to tease you.

His newest favourites are stuff along the lines of 'put your legs on my shoulders' and 'hold me in your thighs' which of course are the best ways to get you flustered.

So naturally, you decide, the best way to get back at him is to whisper stuff into his ear, ironically, things he can't understand, but the tone of voice and the unknown language make him just as flustered as you get.

You have finally found a quiet spot away from camp to relax for the evening and draw the view you're witnessing, with Arthur sitting right next to you drawing whatever comes to his own head. It's peaceful, it's one of the only breaks that you guys can get in this lifestyle. It's not an easy lifestyle, especially not when you go out with the boys constantly to make sure they don't get themselves killed without meaning to.

About half an hour into drawing you hear a familiar set of footsteps approach from behind you, you don't pay attention to them when they approach because you know that they will speak if they really need your attention.

You are correct, in one aspect. The other aspect is what they say to you. You feel them crouch down next to you and lean into your ear and whisper to you, "why don't you come and put your legs on my shoulders when you've finished with Arthur".

Before you can respond you realise it's Dutch and he's moved away and is smirking at you as he walks away. You go bright red and look down at your journal, closing it and rushing off to Dutch's tent, confusing Arthur as he notices how urgently you're leaving.

Dutch thinks he has the upper hand when it comes to flirting, however he forgets that you know a second language and can practically one up him without even thinking about it.

You decide now is a good time to get Dutch back for the stunt he pulled the other day. As Dutch is sitting around the campfire with Hosea, Javier, Charles, Arthur, Sadie and Sean you walk up behind him and rest your hands on his shoulders.

You don't even bother to whisper considering that no one can understand it except you and maybe Javier, which makes this even funnier.

You give Dutch a kiss on his cheek before saying, "Te ves bien hoy, pero apuesto a que tu cara se vería mejor entre mis piernas." [You look good today, but I bet your face would look better between my legs.]

Javier tries his best to stop himself from bursting out laughing at what you said and how you said it in such a sensual tone of voice. However, Dutch, has gone bright red and he doesn't even know what you said. So as soon as you leave you bet your ass he is going to excuse himself to his tent and ask you what you said before practically pouncing on you.

~~~~