The original Bonnie and Clyde

Warning: mild NSFW stuff.
"You know, a young lady like you should be at home learning to cook and not going around and collecting debts with some ol' man," The man in front of us says.

Arthur turns his head slightly to me and rolls his eyes as I do the same in his direction.

"Look sir, we don't care about your views on women's places in society, just give us the money," Arthur says giving the man a death glare.

"But she shouldn't be out, it's not safe!" The man panics.

"I can assure you she's safer out here with me, than she is at home," Arthur says and checks over his shoulder to make sure I'm still there.

I give him a smile as he approaches the debtor.

"I beg to differ," The man says.

"The only begging going on around here is from my girl over there," Arthur says sending a wink my way and I put my head in my hands.

The man looks between us flustered and confused while Arthur grabs his collar.

"You got the money? Or does my girl over here have to step in?" Arthur threatens and I unsheathe my knife as I take a step towards the man.

The debtor immediately gives up and hands Arthur a wad of money which he hands to me as he lets go of the man and he falls to the ground.

Arthur turns to me and gives me a slight smirk as I shake my head and count the money. I nod once I finish and hand it back to Arthur to put it into his satchel.

Once the money is put away, Arthur grabs my hips and pulls me close to him and he kisses me surprisingly hard. The debtor is slowly making his way back to his home, still shaking from Arthur throwing him.

Arthur and I separate a little bit and I whisper against his lips, "kill him?"

Arthur shakes his head 'no' and I nod and I kiss him again as an answer, this time Arthur's hands make their way to my ass and jaw.

We separate once again after a couple seconds and we look at the debtor who is staring at us in shock.

"How can you rob a man and do that afterwards?" The debtor asks.

"In this life you learn to take the little wins," I say and hit Arthur's crotch as a joking insult and walk off to my horse.

"As I said, she's safer with me than at home,"
Arthur says and he mounts up on his horse and we ride away, quickly before the cops can find us.

We ride back to camp and I look over at Arthur and see him fidgeting in his saddle. I do a once over to search to injuries and see none but I stop my scan at his crotch.

I smirk and let out a slight laugh and Arthur looks at me with a pained expression.

I pull my horse over to his and whisper as I grab his thigh, "do I make you horny, baby?"

Arthur nods and let's out a faint, "fuck yes."

I laugh and lead Arthur off the trail and towards an old abandoned cabin that we visit quite frequently.

We dismount and leave the horses hitched outside and Arthur practically pushes me inside, his crotch digging into my ass as we enter the cabin.

~~~