𝟜 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙)

—(LUNA)—

—(LUNA)—

I was awakening from a tranquil sleep, when I opened my eyes I saw a figure in my room, I was about to attack whoever it was when I saw familiar green eyes that belonged to Derek. I huff in annoyance and stand with my hands on my hips, staring at him.

'What do you want?' I ask harshly.

'You're going to do me a favour.' He states.

'Am I now, I'll say this again, I don't care....do whatever it is, yourself.' I scoff.

'Luna just do this one thing for me then you can do whatever you like.' Derek reasons.

'....fine, whatever, I don't care.' I give in.

'Take Allison's jacket back to her, preferably in her locker, to you know maybe wind up Scott.' He explains.

I just respond with a massive huff.

———————

I was trailing through the empty halls of the school, trying to sniff out the same scent that was on the jacket, the jacket, I'll admit smells quite nice, it's a mixture of cinnamon and vanilla, which kind of makes me hungry, to be honest.

When I finally reach Allison's locker, I sneakily open it using my strength, and place the jacket neatly inside.

As the bell rang I swiftly made my way out trying not to be noticed by the students in the school.

———————

I got home much later after wondering through the forest for the day. It's was breezy and the air was quite crisp, it was quite soothing for my brain, I definitely needed some relaxation after this awful week.

When I reached near the house I saw and heard Scott coming closer, breathing heavily and his heart beat accelerating.  When I reached the front door I stepped inside waiting for whatever Scott was coming here to do.

'Derek! Luna! Stay away from her, she doesn't know anything!' The voice of Scott practically shook the house. At this Derek and I quietly walk out of the house to listen to Scott. 

'What if she does though Scott, she's an Argent, she'll get me killed, and I'm not prepared to die just so you can have a little high school romance.' I scowl.

'You think your little buddy Stiles can google werewolf, and now you've got all the answers. Is that it? You don't get it yet, Scott, but I'm looking out for you. Think about what could happen. You're out on the field. The aggression takes over. And you shift in front of everyone. Your mom, all your friends. And when they see you - everything falls apart.' Derek says his speech.