A Talk with Purple

They finally found Purple. Red sucked in his breathe at what he saw. He was crying, covered in a blanket and ice cream in his hands. Oh no.
"Why Red..why did you do it?!" Purple managed to say.
"Purple you know I didn't mean to.." Red went closer and then he yelled,
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" He then curled up into his blanket some more.
"My Tallest, may I please see the crack on your Pak?" Skibacks finally spoke from behind Red. Purples antennas shot up.
"Crack on my Pak?!" Purple screamed on the top of his lungs and started to bawl.
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME RED?! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! ARE YOU JUST TRYING KILL ME?!" Red saw the hurt in his eyes.
"Pur we still are friends, it was an accident-"
"DON'T CALL ME PUR OR BY MY NAME EVER AGAIN!" Purple finally looked away, not talking. Red felt so much guilt in his chest and his vision slowly turned blurry. "He really doesn't want me here..I can't ever make him forgive me...he is going to die anyways.." Then Red said something he never expected he'd say.
"I love you Purple...please give me another chance..." Purple's blush matched his eyes and turned around.
"Wh-what?! Really?" Purple stood up with the blanket falling off and revealing he still had his sleepwear on that he put on himself. Red winced at seeing him with that outfit.
"Wow I was up all night.." Red thought.
"I do." He smiled. Purple got up and went closer to Red.
"Well.." Purple went closer to Red's face and Red started to blush as well. Then out of the blue, Purple smacked Red.
"You really think giving me your stupid affection and love is going to solve this? Well it ain't! I used to love you but seemed as if you just want to say that so I can forgive you."
"Purple that isn't true! I would never lie to yo-" Red got another smack to his right cheek.
"Shut up!" Purple then pushed him and Skibacks managed to catch him.
"You okay my Tallest?" Skibacks asked. Red nodded and got up, glaring at Purple.
"One day, I will show you I'm not joking.." Red turned away and once again his vision was blurry. He stomped out, Skibacks following him.
"My Tallest! I got information on how much time he has left!" Red stopped walking.
"H-how much?" His voice shaky.
"About 8 days!" Skibacks replied.
Red started to run away from him. "8 days till Purple is gone! 8 days till I can prove myself to him! 8 days till.. he's gone forever.."
(To be continued)