ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four~
The blood will
Drip
Drop
Drip Drip
Drop
Down to the floor~"

The man in all black to hummed that verse to himself several times. He licked his lips gently while he thought of the girl from the connivence store. He didn't even mind the blood loss or the pain, after all, he was used to it.

"Fuck, she looks so much like her." He sighed while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Y/M/N, Y/M/N, Mmm, Y/M/N" he breathed out, while shaking his head slightly.

Stumbling into your apartment, you dragged in the snow from the grits on your snow-shoes. You sat your things down on the floor, next to the door then took your shoes off and put on a pair of warm and cozy slippers. After putting the slippers on, you unzipped your jacket and took off your hat and gloves then scarf.

You picked up the bags again, then walked into the kitchen. Putting the things in the fridge and the pantry, you hummed and swayed your head to the beat of the song. You walked over to your bedroom while ruffling your hair, which was still cold from being outdoors.

Sitting on your bed, you took off your slippers on sat them nicely beside your nightstand. You took the chapstick that was hidden inside the drawer of your nightstand and applied it to your dry and slightly cracked lips.

"I'll take a shower in the morning." You mumbled under your breath, already tired. Not wanting to get up, you got under the covers still wearing your light-washed jeans and grey fleece long-sleeve.

   The next morning you wake-up with chills all up and down your arms and spine from the cold morning. You slightly squint your eyes, looking at the window.

Frost surround the window itself, and snow sticking to the window seal. Sitting up to fast, you got an immediate head-rush, causing you to hold your head and groan slightly.

You glanced at the time, displayed on your digital clock, on your nightstand, it read 7:10 AM. You tore the sheets off you, but immediately regretting it, as your were now freezing. You put your slippers on and opened your bedroom door. You were greeted by the established aroma of cashmere and chai that surrounded the house during the winter time.

Walking to the kitchen, you heard two familiar female voices chattering away. The voices stopped them turned to see you and gave you a warm and weak smile, showing they were tired.

   One of the girls Min-Seo, with the higher tone, spoke-up, "Good morning Y/N." She spoke with a tired and dead voice. You smiled back to the girl. She had her thin-layered, dyed baby-blonde hair and her naturally black-roots tied into a messy bun.
Min-Seo had on a pair of black rimed spectacles, black sweatpants and a red and blue hoodie for where she goes indoor rock climbing. She was sipping on chai tea that was in a navy-blue ceramic mug and had a white and fluffy kitten at the bottom. She had a medium sized book in her hand, she made sure to stay careful to not get the tea on the pages, as it was clearly a book she had borrowed or recently bought.

   You shuffled your feet over to the kitchen counter while clearing your throat several times before speaking, "morning Min-Seo and Young-Ae."

    Young-Ae the one with a vaguely deeper-tone, slightly smiled then yawned. She had naturally, thick, brown, breast-length hair, down and frizzy. She too, had a pair of spectacles, however, they were with a silver rim around it. Young-Ae usually never wears her glass, but instead contact lenses out in public. She had fuzzy grey pajama bottoms on and a simple teal long-sleeve pajama top on. Young-Ae was eating cereal with a beige bowl that had a gold trimming on top, while on her phone, most likely bored.