hinata s. + kageyama t. / tough choice

hinata x reader x kageyama

——————

[y/n] was in a hard spot. Yesterday, her best friend since middle school, Kageyama, told her that he wanted to hang out with her on the weekends. Then, later, Hinata asked if he could hang out with her over the weekends. She had been friends with Kageyama for a while. Actually, ever since their first year in middle school. She was the volleyball manager at the time. This year in high school, [y/n] didn't sign up for anything related to volleyball. She decided to sign up for [favorite hobby/sport].

Kageyama, on the other hand, continued to play volleyball. Though, they're still quite close. Despite [y/n] and Kageyama being in different classes, they still talked and hung out. They always walked home with each other, and that's how [y/n] got to meet the rest of the volleyball club. She was quickly friends with all of them (even Tsukishima). Hinata was really close to [y/n], which Kageyama told her that he thought that it was too close.

Though, [y/n] never thought that it would turn out to be like this. One day, she overheard Kageyama and Hinata arguing. She was walking to Kageyama's class to hang out with him during lunch, when she heard Hinata yell at Kageyama. She thought it was like any other day, where they were yelling about something stupid. But then, she heard her name.

"Well, I'm going to be the one to win [y/n]-chan's heart!" Hinata proclaimed.

Kageyama snickered, "As if. She doesn't even know you that well. I'll be the one to win her heart."

They continued bickering, leaving [y/n] a red mess in the hallway. She ran right back to her classroom. How could she not notice their crushes on her? It was so obvious, she should have known. Well, now she was torn on who to hang out with over the weekend. She decided to tell both of them she couldn't. She had to think about what she would do during the weekends. She had to make a plan, a plan to tell both of them her feelings for them.

~~~

[y/n] asked if Kageyama and Hinata would meet up with her at lunch the next day. She was getting anxious since the boys would probably get pretty mad due to their problems with each other. She was silently panicking when Kageyama and Hinata both entered the hall she was in.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"Yeah [y/n]-chan! Why did you ask for both of us?"

[y/n] turned her head, and said, "It's about you guys....liking me..."

Kageyama and Hinata both turned pink, she had heard their conversation? What would they do? Hinata froze in place, while Kageyama started to turn the other way.

"Well, if you heard..." Kageyama started.

[y/n] sighed, seeing as she had no choice.

"I—"

Hinata cut her off, "PLEASE PICK ME! I really...like...you.."

Kageyama sighed, "I always had liked you for a while, so won't you pick me?"

[y/n] was blushing, how could she pick between these two troublesome boys?