oikawa t. / patience

[y/n] was sitting on the couch, holding a mug of [favorite drink]. She was waiting for her boyfriend, Oikawa, to be finished with volleyball practice. Their relationship hasn't been without problems, but everything turned out fine.

[y/n] had a lot of patience for Oikawa. Iwaizumi always told her, "Aren't you being too kind with him?" To which [y/n] replied, "I just love him a lot." She sipped the drink, feeling a little more warmer.

[y/n] remembers the time Oikawa first asked her out. It was nice, but embarrassing for [y/n]. Oikawa decided to ask her out in front of his whole team. She still remembers how pink her cheeks were. She definitely could have melted in a puddle of embarrassment.

She checked the time. Not until another 15 minutes before Oikawa would be home. [y/n] sighed, picking up the remote. Her drink was getting cold. She took another sip, listening to the weather report for the next week.

Oikawa was definitely a handful sometimes. Despite being a 3rd year, he acted like a child sometimes. Though [y/n] spoiled him a lot. It was nice to cuddle up with him when he wanted to cuddle. It was cute sometimes to see him pout about things that probably aren't that important.

[y/n] giggles to herself, when she hears her phone get a message. She picks it up and sees it's from Oikawa.

Oikawa
Will be home soon! Miss you!

[username]
I'll be waiting.

[y/n] smiles, happy that Oikawa will be home soon. It is lonely without him, even when he acts like a brat. She puts her phone back down, sipping the last of her drink.

I finished my drink already? Maybe I should get more..

[y/n] starts to walk towards the kitchen. She starts to pour more of her drink when she hears the door to their home open. "[y/n] chan, I'm home!" [y/n] stops pouring her drink and walks over to greet Oikawa.

"Welcome back." Oikawa hugs [y/n] "I missed you a lot~" [y/n] nods in agreement, feeling warmly. They both sit on the couch, talking about their days. [y/n] then asks Oikawa if he wants a drink. "No thanks," [y/n] tells him that she'll be back once she gets her drink, but Oikawa starts to protest.

"But [y/n] chan~" Oikawa didn't want her to leave the warm and cozy couch. "It'll be for just a second," She somehow gets away from Oikawa. Even when she's in the kitchen, she can hear Oikawa's whines. She giggles at his childishness, while grabbing her cup.

No matter how annoying you are, I'll be patient for you.