Airport

A/N Texts are bold and italicized each new line is the other person no -Patri or anything like that unless its a group chat. If its the same person double texting I'll be sure to make that known

Patri's POV

I got into the front seat next to Viv and could immediately tell how drunk the rest of my teammates were. "Rough night?" I looked at Viv and laughed then I remembered that I never texted Mata to give her my number.

Hey stranger.

"These girls absolute wackos drunk, but Lisa and Daan are flat out hilarious so it is quite entertaining at times." I looked back down in my lap when I felt my phone buzz and smiled at the message.

New phone who dis?

You think you're real funny don't ya

I looked in the back, "Sorry you had to deal with them, you should've drunk and then just called us to pick everyone up." 

I do find myself quite hilarious I smiled at the message.

"I didn't mind. I don't drink too much anyway." Viv glanced over at me while she spoke.

We arrived at the hotel where my girls and I were staying, "Thanks for dealing with them and driving us back."

"It wasn't a problem, we'll be here around noon tomorrow to pick you guys up, but Lisa will probably text Lieke before then anyway."

I got out of the car and opened the door for my drunk teammates to escape, "Okay, thanks again, Viv. Goodnight."

She smiled, "Goodnight Patri."

Mata's POV

I was sitting on my bed when my door flew open followed by a smiling Vivianne Miedema who ran in and jumped on my bed, "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Let me see your phone."

"What the fuck? No, you can't see my phone," I pulled my phone back near my chest.

Viv rolled onto her back, "Why not? I know you're just texting  your girlfriend."

"Not my girlfriend and how would you possibly know that."

"Patri was smiling at her phone the whole drive to the hotel," I smiled, "So unless there's someone else in her life I was guessing it was you."

"She might've been texting me, but she's not my girlfriend I'm just hilarious."

"Are you sure?" Viv carried out the e.

"Yes I'm sure," I copied.

Viv got up and began to walk to the door, "Fine fine fine, but I bet you're excited that we get to see Patri again before they leave."

I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight Viv."

"Goodnight Kind," She left my room and closed the door on the way out.

So you were smiling at my messages in the car

Says who

Viv just called you out

I didn't think she'd notice

Of course, she did. I gotta get my beauty sleep because we need to take you fools to the airport tomorrow

Buenas Noches Mata, I'll see you tomorrow

Welterusten Patri

I'm just gonna guess that's goodnight in dutch