Chapter I - Dream

"Congratulations on solving the murder case of Mr. Nicholas , Dr Lee. It must be tough for you and your team."

"Thank you, Dr Collins. Our team just have a great teamwork, that's all."

   Hi, didn't see you there. I'm Alexandra Victoria Lee, but you can call me Alexa. You see, we have just solved a murder case of Mr. Nicholas. You must thought this story is about murder case or something, well not exactly. I'm gonna tell you about how I have found my true self after all these years. Let's jump to the time when it all began.

    I was just a kid who had a lot of dreams to achieve, one of them was being an dentist, thanks to my first dental visit when I was 5 or 6 years old (I had persistent incisor tooth at the time), but unlike other children who would cry hysterically on their dental visit, I was the one who would ask a lot of things (my mom told me that😂), it also happened when I started to wear braces on 7th grade, and my dentist aka my soon-to-be mentor recommended me to study dentistry in the future, that time I was thinking about considering myself to be writer, musician, or photographer in the future.

    After years of wandering around, I have decided that I wanted to study dentistry, yet a lot of people belittled me when I told them I wanted to be a dentist. Well, they weren't wrong, when I was in high school, I wasn't the brightest student when it comes to science (yes, I took science classes during that time), yet somehow I was pretty good in linguistic and music classes, but I proved them wrong by taking state university entry exam preparation seriously , knowing that the percentage for enrolling in state university was quite low. And guess what? I did it! I passed the exam! My mom was so happy that I finally enrolled in the state university, can you believe it? Me being the kid who always being belittled by a lot of people in my life, proved them all wrong!

     But as soon as I got into the university, more problems await... A lot of dramas occurred during my university years, I will continue to tell you whenever I had time, I still needed to write the final report for the case, I'll see you soon!

Notes :

Hi, this is my first time writing this book, I hope you enjoy it, and please comment how the first chapter is, is it good or bad?  I'll see you soon! Have a good day❤️