Chapter IV - It Hurts To Death

(Let's see how Alexa solves the case, shall we?)

On the fifth day during my paid leave, I received a call from Dr Collins, informing that there's a new case to solve, okay another case, another justice that should be upheld!

After calming myself up, I went to my bathroom to get myself ready, then I quickly chatted Calliope that I might be late for going home. I grabbed my car key, locked my house and drove my car to New York State Police Station, my workplace. After arriving at my workplace, I grabbed my stuff and went straight to Crime Laboratory Division to meet Dr Collins.

"Good morning, Dr Collins!"

"Good morning, Dr Lee! Sorry for disturbing your paid leave."

"Nah, it's okay,Dr Collins. So about the case..."

"Right, I was calling you for that. So here's the summary,everyone. Please take a look."

"Thank you, Dr Collins. Dr Williams, can you please read the case, please?"

"Sure, Dr Lee. There's a missing report person cases from last night. The missing person's name is Lillian Carson, a 16 years old girl. According to her parents, the last time they saw Lillian was yesterday at 8 PM, she told them she would be meeting at her friend's house for school project. But according to her friend, Lillian hadn't arrived at her house for a few hours. Her appearance is light colored skin, green eyes, her hair is wavy red with some pink highlights ,and she had a birth mark on her upper right arm, the last outfit that she wore was a purple hoodie with an golden key enamel pin, black jeans and black Converse sneakers."

Lilian Carson's last outfit

"Alright, thank you Dr Williams. So Dr Lee, what should we do?"

Before I could answer Dr Collins, there's a knock on the door.

"Yes, come in. Oh, Officer Johnson. Is there any information about Lillian Carson?"