chapter 4 jealousy

I know i took way to long to post a new chapter and I'm sorry but I've been busy 😔

Felix POV
I woke up and felt a pair of arms around my waist I slowly turned around not wanting to wake up chan.

He looked so beautiful I moved some some of the hair that was blocking his face to get a better view of his face he then slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

Chan:good morning

I felt my face heat up and my heart race.

Felix:morning

I tried to get up but chan wouldn't let me.

Chan:can we cuddle just for a little longer

He looked at me with a pout I tried to look away and resist but I couldn't.

Felix: ok but only for a little longer

Chan smiled at me and hugged me tighter.

Chan's POV
After staying in better for a bit longer Felix went downstairs to make breakfast. I went downstairs I was about to ask Felix if breakfast is ready but I heard him talking to someone.

Felix: yeah I'll go to the party now will you stop bugging me I have to make breakfast for me and channie

?: ok I'll leave you alone now so you and channie~ can eat.

Felix:ok bye hoe.

I blushed at the nickname and walked into the kitchen and pretended that I didn't hear the conversation.

Felix's POV
I was making pancakes and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist I jumped then looked to the side to see it was just chan.

Chan: morning lix.

I blushed at the nickname then he kissed my cheek which made me even more red if that's even possible.

Felix:m..morning channie breakfast is almost done why don't you got sit at the table.

Chan: ok lix.

He gave me a a small smile before walking to the table I couldn't help but smile myself.

After we finished breakfast I told Chan to go find something to wear because we were going to a party later.

~Time skip bcz I'm lazy as fork~

We got to the party and we went toward hyunjin to say hi

Felix: sup hoe

Hyunjin: sup bitch is that Chan.

Felix: yes Chan this is my friend hyunjin

I looked back and saw Chan hiding behind me a little.

Chan: hi

Felix: he's shy but once you get to know him he will talk a lot more

Chan slightly hit my shoulder

Chan:h.. Hey I don't talk that much

It turned around and pecked channie's forehead.

Felix: I know you don't baby I was just telling him that because you aren't talking to him that's much.

Chan's POV
I blush like crazy as Felix kissed my forehead but didn't only do that he also called me BABY I'm not ok

~another time skip bcz I'm lazy~

We've been here for awhile and Felix has been talking to his friend the whole time I start feeling a little bit jealous that Felix was giving all his attention to his friend and he just forgot about me.

I pout but then smirk as I get an idea I start walking to the dance floor slightly looking back making sure Felix was looked I get more mad as I see he's still laughing with hyunjin I smirk as a see someone walking towards me.

Im back after a forking long time I get to lazy to make a new chapter sorry but I'll try to post more often 😔💕 also go check out my friends new story The_Army_Lemon