chapter 5 punishment

(Warning horrible smut and bad words oop- also
Top: Felix
Bottom:chan
Because in a lot of fan fictions chan is mostly always top so that ends now also I didn't re- read this so if there are mistakes sorry but I finished this late and I have school tomorrow so oop-)

(You know shit's about to get real when taemin starts to play)

Chan's POV
I smirk as I see a guy walking towards me I start to move my hips to the rhythm of the music.

? : what is such a beautiful boy doing here dancing alone

The guy asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Chan: well I came with someone but they weren't giving me attention

I told him with a small pout.

? : well I'll give you all the attention you want what's your name

Chan:my names Chan what's yours

?: my name is Lucas

Chan: nice to meet you Lucas

As we start to dance again our bodies get closer and closer I check to see if Felix is looking and I see hyunjin Pointing my way and I see Felix he looks angry I smirk a little and start to grind against Lucas a bit.

I see Felix get up as he's walking towards me I see him smirk and grab some random girl by the waist the girl immediately latches onto him he starts to feel up her body.

I start to get mad I turn around so I'm facing Lucas and I press my forehead against his and wrap my arms around his neck. I see Lucas smirk and he lowers his hand down to my butt I let out a whimper when he gripped it roughly.

I could basically hear Felix growling with anger at this point I smirk and drag Lucas off the dance floor so that we could go upstairs.

Once we make it to one of the nearest rooms I open the door then pull him in and close the door. I then push him against the wall and connect our lips.

After a while I started to take off his shirt forgetting that I'm only supposed to make Felix jealous not sleep with someone but at this point Im to needy to care.

Now we both don't have shirts but he doesn't have his pants on and I'm pinned to the bed. We hear a door open and bang on the wall we quickly get off each other.

Felix:what the fuck is happening here

Lucas: well what's happening here is that your interrupting us now if you could please leave.

Felix:I'll have you know that boy right there is taken so back the fuck off

Lucas: is he the guy that wouldn't give you attention

I get up and sway my hips as I walk behind Lucas and back hug him.

Chan: yes he's mean

Felix: I was just talking to my friend you could've told me something you didn't have to fuck some random dude

Chan: at least he gives me attention and doesn't forget I'm even here and we weren't fucking

I see felix look more pissed than before I gulp he walks towards me.

Felix: well you we're going to now put on your clothes we are leaving now.

He told me in a deeper and more demanding voice. I quickly do as told and tell Lucas sorry before we leave.