chapter 9 i love you

Bad smut coming up so if your uncomfy then I'm sorry

F: fuck your so hot my beautiful slut.

Chan's POV
I was breathless trying not to moan as I would be punished harder if I did I wanted to touch him but I couldn't since he handcuffed me and I couldn't even see what he was doing either because he also blindfolded me.

I suddenly felt something cold on my stomach I knew it was ice as it felt like water then I felt something else but I wasn't sure what it was it felt like sand but it wasn't. While thinking of that it could be I suddenly felt Felix lick my stomach he continued to do the same thing to the rest of my body till he got to my area but instead of putting the sand like substance I felt him put something on it.

Confused I moved a bit *slap* I moaned and I felt him slap my thigh why did it feel so good. 

F:stay still or else

I shiver I didn't know his voice could get any deeper. I then felt him put a vibrator up me I moaned at the feeling only to get hit again.

F: didn't I tell you to be quite

I nod and whimper it was getting harder not make any noise as it felt so good. He then took out the vibrator I whined as he took away the pleasure.

F: use words slut

C: m sorry master

I felt a shiver go down my spine as Felix chuckled. he then grabbed my throat I felt his grip get tighter but not to the point were I couldn't breathe.

F: so I'm master now huh

I can hear his smirk I just nodded I then felt him flip me over carefully since my hands were still cuffed he then slapped my ass then he leaned in close to me ear and whispered.

F: didn't I tell you to fucking use your words dumb slut

I moaned loving being called a slut.

F: I bet you like it being degraded by your master right

C: yes master I'm your slut

He chuckled once more before putting the vibrator back in.

F: I'm gonna go do something while I do that i want you to count how many times you cum can you that for me baby.

C:y.. Yes master

          ~Time skip bcz I'm lazy~
It's been 1hr since Felix left I've came 14 times already I felt tired my lower part hurt but the pain felt amazing. I then heard the door open

F: I'm back did you count like I asked u to

C: y.. Yes m.. Master

I mumbled since I was way to tired to respond Normally.

F:how many times

C:14 master

F:good boy

I felt felix remove the vibrator and cock ring then he took off the hang cuffs and the blindfold. He then picked me up and carried me to the bathroom he sat me on the sink and turned on the bath and walked back to me.

F: you did such a good job baby

He then gave me a forehead kiss I smiled at him and rested my head on his shoulder while we waited for the bath to fill. After it filled he put me in first then got in himself I laid back on his chest and sighed finally being able to relax.

F: what did I ever do to deserve such a pretty pup like you

I smiled and blushed and the compliment.

C: you helped me that's what thanks to you I'm finally happy again

I turned around slowly still being weak from my punishment I smiled at him and gave him a kiss he just stared into each other's eyes and smiled I've never felt so happy in my life.

After our bath we ended up watching a movie while cuddling but then we fell asleep in the middle of the movie. I look up suddenly waking up from the sound of the rain though I don't recall it raining I look at Felix he looks so beautiful how did I get so lucky to have such a good owner I gave him a small peck whispering a small I love you before going back to sleep

I haven't updated this story in like 1 or 2 months I'm sorry 😅😅😅 but hopefully u liked this smut yet fluffy chapter till next time ☺☺❤❤